BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A new generation of glitter emerges within this loose and luxurious pigment powder that merges all the glamour of glitter with an ethereal feminine and fabulous effect. Sophisticated shades enhance existing eye shadows or look lovely when worn alone. Enhance Any Occasion: Dust a sheer application of our ethereal loose glitter over lids. Designed with the perfect balance of metallic pigments, shimmer and pure glamour. Use With The Glue: Glamour Dust was created to use with Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue to create sparkling eyes that will last from dusk to dawn. Versatile  Shades: Four glamorous, fashi.

Too Faced Glamour Dust Loose Glitter
  • "i so love this loose glitter its super shimmery and so pretty for all over the body this glitter is more fine than other glitters it is super easy to apply i have more of a combination skin but you can use it for anything inly thing sometimes it can get messy but i would buy again  " in 15 reviews
  • "I am a huge fan of sparkly eyes so this shadow is beautiful! " in 1 review
  • "It does need a glitter glue of some sort because there is a lot of fall out and won't last long without it." in 1 review
  • "It really makes your eyes pop and goes on so lightly!" in 1 review
  • "Too face always come out wit such nice and yummie ideas for there line" in 1 review
Daniella G.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
I'm so glad i had the opportunity to snag one of these before they became discontinued. The eyeshadow is absolutely beautiful. You can use it on other parts of your body. Its quite loose so be careful. The shine is calm and not too dramatic.
Rokaya A.
Dearborn
I can’t express how much I love this loose glitter especially in the shade Nude Beam it’s absolutely stunning on the eye the glitter itself is very fine so it looks beautiful rather then chunky, it does the whole look and you need such a small amount to do a long way
🇮🇶ABBII A.
Beautiful loose dust, I literally makes the makeup look for those people who don’t like glitter but want something shimmer I recommend this, the dust itself is so tinny and it makes it look so good,
Kiya P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This glitter is great for highlighting or adding sparkle to the eyes for a night out! The undertones is champagne and pearl! Has shimmery finish to it so don’t add to much! Would buy again but it lasts you long time
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Not super chunky glitter I love these for eye looks! I love the pink glitter it looks really cute for night time looks! It’s long lasting and recommend using these with the too faced glitter shadow insurance
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I’ve never used loose glitter before and tried this for the first time because I wanted to do a glitter cut crease. I’m glad I did because I got so many compliments! I applied it with plain old lash glue and it looked amazing. It didn’t even fall out all over my face which is a great thing!
sandra f.
Lakewood
My ultimate most gorgeous glam dust in nude beam has been discontinued !! The BEST sparkle pigment on the market is now not available anymore. I have even sent an email to too faced and emailing bloggers to request they bring it back !! Too Faced please !! Super pigmented and it stays ALL DAY !!
Jamie d.
Mc Carr, KY
I'm a huge fan of too faced glamour dust loose glitter! It's easy to apply & gives your eyes a great pop! A little goes along way! If your looking for glitter I highly suggest you give this a try! I purchased mine at Sephora!!! Overall I give this product 5stars!
Salena L.
Greenville, WI
It's such a beautiful glitter, but unfortunately for me it has lots of fall out so make sure when you use it, that you use a primer or base before. It lasts for a few hours but if your doing a lot of athletics I wouldn't suggest it.
Ashley N.
I used this stuff on my wedding day over my eyeshadow. It looked amazing. It lasted all day and night. My skin tone was tanner than I am now, but other girls with varying skin tones (from very pale to very dark) wore it as well and it looked just as stunning on them. This was over three years ago and I still haven't run out of it - with weekly use.
Marta S.
How do you get the glitter to stick?
Veronica A.
Is this product any good?
Carina S.
Syracuse, NY
Where can I buy this?
Carlie M.
Poulsbo, WA
I love too faced products just as much as I love a little shimmer. My skin seems to react to shimmers and highlights and it breaks me out. I have had some success but I was wondering if anyone else has this problem and has tried this product and had any success?
Lauren S.
I've never tried any too faced products but I'm very interested in trying them. I was wondering if this was something that would rub off when I hug my ol man, or if it stayed put for the most part. Also if it was something u could wear everyday and add a bit more to dress it up, or if it was more of something to wear when u really want a dramatic highlight?