BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heaven knows that no lady worth her country club membership would be caught dead without her trusty strand of pearls! Now you too can be perfectly pretty and glossy to boot with Girls Dig Pearls a lustrous lip gloss created using real crushed sea pearls Vitamin E and peppermint extract to soothe soften and freshen your lovely lips. Net Weight: 2.5 ml/0.08 oz.

Αφροδίτη E.
Simi Valley
There's not too much color and its not overwhelmingly bright and the texture was incredibly smooth. It also smelled good.
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
This product gives the lips a smooth texture. I love the different colors that there is. The lip gloss smells amazing. When I bought the item I was not expecting a great result due to a friends review about it, but I absolutely loved it and would buy more of the lip glosses.
Tiffany S.
Wheelersburg, OH
This lipgloss is so easy to apply and it feels so smooth on. It's very light weight and it's not sticky like some
Sandy P.
Love this color especially for the summer, its not a sticky gloss and the color payoff is awesome. Also works well as a lip topper. Very cute packaging. Great lipgloss for a reasonable price. Will definitely buy again. This is a must have product in your makeup bag
angie d.
Wellfleet
This was the most prettiest and shiniest lip gloss I've ever used. A little sticky but it was a fantastic experience.
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
I hated the way this felt....it's so sticky and made me want to throw it away! I won't be repurchasing this one
Skye S.
Grand Manan
Great product it glides on my lips easily and it has a great lip brush I bought mine on sephora it was good value for the price I would use it again and again and again yes I would buy it again I recommend it to all makeup users
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
Sherman, CT
These toppers are sooo delicious. They are the perfect finishing touch to any look! They make the appearance of a completely pouty crystal look. I like them. They are not super long lasting but very pretty!
Ra M.
kuwait
I love putting this tropical pink on top of my regular lipsticks, I love a fresh glowing face so this helps me achieve that look, I think I would love using another type of lipgloss so I can find my favorite one.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
I loved this gloss! I believe it is now discontinued, but I had every single shade that was available in this formula. It gives such an amazing shine and sparkle, and every single time I wore it, people stopped me to ask what I had on my lips. It can be worn alone or on top of lipstick for more coverage.
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
Does this need to be reapplied often? How bright is the color? I'm looking for something subtle.
Amanda L.
Its great you don't need to reapply over and over and the color is very pretty you wont be dissapointed

Amazon