BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heaven knows that no lady worth her country club membership would be caught dead without her trusty strand of pearls! Now you too can be perfectly pretty and glossy to boot with Girls Dig Pearls a lustrous lip gloss created using real crushed sea pearls Vitamin E and peppermint extract to soothe soften and freshen your lovely lips. Net Weight: 2.5 ml/0.08 oz.

Hayley H.
Everson, WA
I hated the way this felt....it's so sticky and made me want to throw it away! I won't be repurchasing this one
Cailee H.
Louisville, KY
Do you like the beach well I do I like seashells this is the closest thing I've got to that but I don't live near the beach but guess what it's great still buy it by it by it
Jackie B.
I really liked the color. It stayed on for a couple hours, but it wasn't the best. A bit pricey also. The pink color looks good with pink undertones and fair skin women! Great for summer and spring. It's moisturizing also.
L M.
Almelo
This is amazing.. i love it so much..however it doesn't plump your lips so much but it has a really beautiful shine😍
erietta d.
The packaging is great and very cute. I liked the colour a lot but it was kinda sticky. Plus it was very easy to remove
Αφροδίτη E.
Simi Valley
There's not too much color and its not overwhelmingly bright and the texture was incredibly smooth. It also smelled good.
Tiffany S.
Wheelersburg, OH
This lipgloss is so easy to apply and it feels so smooth on. It's very light weight and it's not sticky like some
Skye S.
Grand Manan
Great product it glides on my lips easily and it has a great lip brush I bought mine on sephora it was good value for the price I would use it again and again and again yes I would buy it again I recommend it to all makeup users
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
Sherman, CT
These toppers are sooo delicious. They are the perfect finishing touch to any look! They make the appearance of a completely pouty crystal look. I like them. They are not super long lasting but very pretty!
Zoē D.
Oktaha
This product has a very nice and precise applicator. Very pretty in color and has a nice pigment for a lip gloss.
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
Does this need to be reapplied often? How bright is the color? I'm looking for something subtle.
Amanda L.
Its great you don't need to reapply over and over and the color is very pretty you wont be dissapointed

Amazon