BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heaven knows that no lady worth her country club membership would be caught dead without her trusty strand of pearls! Now you too can be perfectly pretty and glossy to boot with Girls Dig Pearls a lustrous lip gloss created using real crushed sea pearls Vitamin E and peppermint extract to soothe soften and freshen your lovely lips. Net Weight: 2.5 ml/0.08 oz.

Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
I loved this gloss! I believe it is now discontinued, but I had every single shade that was available in this formula. It gives such an amazing shine and sparkle, and every single time I wore it, people stopped me to ask what I had on my lips. It can be worn alone or on top of lipstick for more coverage.
Verona S.
Ben Hur, VA
I'm not too big on the pink shades of gloss and I'm very picky as far as the texture of lip glosses. But surprisingly, I really enjoy this product. The shade is beautiful, especially for the summer and the texture goes on nicely. I highly recommend.
CK H.
West Chester, OH
I love love love this formula and color. Great quality, great pigment. It was a bit too pink for me, I thought, but was the perfect light gloss that wasn't sticky or too much shine. I'd definitely buy again, but maybe try in a few other colors!
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this lip gloss it smells amazing and I love how smooth it is on my lips! So far all the too faced lip gloss is amazing! Is so easy to apply on and easy to open and close! My friends and family loves it!
Cailee H.
Louisville, KY
Do you like the beach well I do I like seashells this is the closest thing I've got to that but I don't live near the beach but guess what it's great still buy it by it by it
Hadeer Y.
Shelby Charter Township
like it. I like the Too Faced brand and I am not in my 30's. This is not too sticky, and not too glittery. Goes on transparent for a healthy glow with just a tinge of glitter. Very nice i reallly recomand it to anyone.. i really liked it its very nice
Kebra A.
Scio, OR
This product was very glossy and pretty. It came off easily but that's expected for a lip gloss. I would buy this product again to put over other lip sticks
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
Love this color and brand got mine rom walgreens.This does not leave my lips dry after a few hours of wearing it....I will recommend this lip gloss.
Heather M.
Goes on so smooth and is so pigmented. Too Faced has so many colors to choose from. I purchased this at Ulta. Packaging is nice and heavy.
Karri K.
HUNTINGTON, WV
Not sticky on lips , tastes good , smells good and lasts for hours . You don't have to reapply all the time , but you are going to want too
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
Does this need to be reapplied often? How bright is the color? I'm looking for something subtle.
Amanda L.
Its great you don't need to reapply over and over and the color is very pretty you wont be dissapointed

Amazon