4 colors available

BY TOO FACED

Heaven knows that no lady worth her country club membership would be caught dead without her trusty strand of pearls! Now you too can be perfectly pretty and glossy to boot with Girls Dig Pearls a lustrous lip gloss created using real crushed sea pearls Vitamin E and peppermint extract to soothe soften and freshen your lovely lips. Net Weight: 2.5 ml/0.08 oz. see more...

DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color and brand got mine rom walgreens.This does not leave my lips dry after a few hours of wearing it....I will recommend this lip gloss.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
New York , NY
Review for: Tropical
Love this color especially for the summer, its not a sticky gloss and the color payoff is awesome. Also works well as a lip topper. Very cute packaging. Great lipgloss for a reasonable price. Will definitely buy again. This is a must have product in your makeup bag
Verona S.
Verona S.
Pennington Gap
Review for: Tropical
I'm not too big on the pink shades of gloss and I'm very picky as far as the texture of lip glosses. But surprisingly, I really enjoy this product. The shade is beautiful, especially for the summer and the texture goes on nicely. I highly recommend.
Hadeer Y.
Hadeer Y.
Shelby Charter Township
Review for: Tropical
like it. I like the Too Faced brand and I am not in my 30's. This is not too sticky, and not too glittery. Goes on transparent for a healthy glow with just a tinge of glitter. Very nice i reallly recomand it to anyone.. i really liked it its very nice
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Shell, Tropical, Bling Lip Gloss Girls Dig Pearls Lip Gloss
This product gives the lips a smooth texture. I love the different colors that there is. The lip gloss smells amazing. When I bought the item I was not expecting a great result due to a friends review about it, but I absolutely loved it and would buy more of the lip glosses.
CK H.
CK H.
West Chester, OH
Review for: Love Lipgloss Tropical
I love love love this formula and color. Great quality, great pigment. It was a bit too pink for me, I thought, but was the perfect light gloss that wasn't sticky or too much shine. I'd definitely buy again, but maybe try in a few other colors!
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Review for: Tropical
These toppers are sooo delicious. They are the perfect finishing touch to any look! They make the appearance of a completely pouty crystal look. I like them. They are not super long lasting but very pretty!
Sophear L.
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Love Lipgloss Tropical
I love this lip gloss it smells amazing and I love how smooth it is on my lips! So far all the too faced lip gloss is amazing! Is so easy to apply on and easy to open and close! My friends and family loves it!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Review for: Tropical
I really liked the color. It stayed on for a couple hours, but it wasn't the best. A bit pricey also. The pink color looks good with pink undertones and fair skin women! Great for summer and spring. It's moisturizing also.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Tropical
This is a great lipgloss alone or to wear over a color. It doesn't leave your lips "sticky" which I hate! Just leaves them feeling moisturized and shiny. Definitely recommend and will be purchasing again in the future!
Staci N.
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
Does this need to be reapplied often? How bright is the color? I'm looking for something subtle.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its great you don't need to reapply over and over and the color is very pretty you wont be dissapointed