Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#864 in Lip Gloss
Heaven knows that no lady worth her country club membership would be caught dead without her trusty strand of pearls! Now you too can be perfectly pretty and glossy to boot with Girls Dig Pearls a lustrous lip gloss created using real crushed sea pearls Vitamin E and peppermint extract to soothe soften and freshen your lovely lips. Net Weight: 2.5 ml/0.08 oz.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Love this color and brand got mine rom walgreens.This does not leave my lips dry after a few hours of wearing it....I will recommend this lip gloss.
Patterson H.
Patterson H.
Atlanta, GA
Sept. 2, 2015, 3:07 p.m.
Bree N.
Bree N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this on in the store and absolutely loved it. I finally had the money for it and got to wear it out last night and was so excited. It looked great, and lasted the whole night. Obviously with food and drinking the inside starts to wear off. Only complaint was after reapplying to where it wore off it started to flake. Don't know if this would have happened either way or not.
Nicki j.
Nicki j.
Oct. 3, 2015, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Bling Lip Gloss Girls Dig Pearls Lip Gloss
Love this lip gloss! The product is not too heavy, yet stays on your lips. This product moisturized very well and the application is nice.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Perfect color but it goes on a little thick. Good for the summer or to throw on quick
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh gosh do i love this lipgloss its amazing it coat so well and smooth and you don't need to reapply over and over and its not sticky it just right and the color is very pretty ! Love it!
Cherin D.
Cherin D.
My all time favorite lip gloss! It's almost impossible for me to find now days but it is amazing. If you're looking for a sparkly light pinkish color gloss this is perfect! And it last quite a whole for it being gloss.
Vanda U.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
Sept. 10, 2014, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Tropical
I loved this gloss! I believe it is now discontinued, but I had every single shade that was available in this formula. It gives such an amazing shine and sparkle, and every single time I wore it, people stopped me to ask what I had on my lips. It can be worn alone or on top of lipstick for more coverage.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Wichita, KS
Aug. 27, 2014, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Tropical
Very nice gloss. The color isn't too bright, which lets your natural color show through a bit, so it doesn't look so fake.
Mélanie D.
Mélanie D.
Moncton, NB
I don't use lip gloss often but when I do its this one. It does not feel sticky and has a very good smell to it. Always wear over a nice lipstick.
Staci N.
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
Does this need to be reapplied often? How bright is the color? I'm looking for something subtle.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its great you don't need to reapply over and over and the color is very pretty you wont be dissapointed