Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#713 in Lip Gloss
Heaven knows that no lady worth her country club membership would be caught dead without her trusty strand of pearls! Now you too can be perfectly pretty and glossy to boot with Girls Dig Pearls a lustrous lip gloss created using real crushed sea pearls Vitamin E and peppermint extract to soothe soften and freshen your lovely lips. Net Weight: 2.5 ml/0.08 oz.
Patterson H.
Patterson H.
Atlanta, GA

DONNA V.
DONNA V.

Love this color and brand got mine rom walgreens.This does not leave my lips dry after a few hours of wearing it....I will recommend this lip gloss.
Nicki j.
Nicki j.

Love this lip gloss! The product is not too heavy, yet stays on your lips. This product moisturized very well and the application is nice.
Vanda U.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH

I loved this gloss! I believe it is now discontinued, but I had every single shade that was available in this formula. It gives such an amazing shine and sparkle, and every single time I wore it, people stopped me to ask what I had on my lips. It can be worn alone or on top of lipstick for more coverage.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Wichita, KS

Very nice gloss. The color isn't too bright, which lets your natural color show through a bit, so it doesn't look so fake.

Join Now