4 colors available

BY TOO FACED

Heaven knows that no lady worth her country club membership would be caught dead without her trusty strand of pearls! Now you too can be perfectly pretty and glossy to boot with Girls Dig Pearls a lustrous lip gloss created using real crushed sea pearls Vitamin E and peppermint extract to soothe soften and freshen your lovely lips. Net Weight: 2.5 ml/0.08 oz. see more...

DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color and brand got mine rom walgreens.This does not leave my lips dry after a few hours of wearing it....I will recommend this lip gloss.
Verona S.
Verona S.
Pennington Gap
Review for: Tropical
I'm not too big on the pink shades of gloss and I'm very picky as far as the texture of lip glosses. But surprisingly, I really enjoy this product. The shade is beautiful, especially for the summer and the texture goes on nicely. I highly recommend.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Review for: Tropical
These toppers are sooo delicious. They are the perfect finishing touch to any look! They make the appearance of a completely pouty crystal look. I like them. They are not super long lasting but very pretty!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Review for: Bling Lip Gloss Girls Dig Pearls Lip Gloss
This lipgloss is nice and smooth. It applies nicely and it is not sticky like other cheap lipglosses. It is long lasting and of good value. It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend and buy this product again.
Kebra A.
Kebra A.
Scio
Review for: Tropical
This product was very glossy and pretty. It came off easily but that's expected for a lip gloss. I would buy this product again to put over other lip sticks
Bree N.
Bree N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this on in the store and absolutely loved it. I finally had the money for it and got to wear it out last night and was so excited. It looked great, and lasted the whole night. Obviously with food and drinking the inside starts to wear off. Only complaint was after reapplying to where it wore off it started to flake. Don't know if this would have happened either way or not.
Zoē D.
Zoē D.
Oktaha
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a very nice and precise applicator. Very pretty in color and has a nice pigment for a lip gloss.
sierra m.
sierra m.
Chalfont
Review for: Tropical
Wasnt very sticky on application and I really enjoyed the color and the almost creamy formula of this product!!
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Everson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated the way this felt....it's so sticky and made me want to throw it away! I won't be repurchasing this one
angie d.
angie d.
This was the most prettiest and shiniest lip gloss I've ever used. A little sticky but it was a fantastic experience.
Staci N.
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
Does this need to be reapplied often? How bright is the color? I'm looking for something subtle.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its great you don't need to reapply over and over and the color is very pretty you wont be dissapointed