BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heaven knows that no lady worth her country club membership would be caught dead without her trusty strand of pearls! Now you too can be perfectly pretty and glossy to boot with Girls Dig Pearls a lustrous lip gloss created using real crushed sea pearls Vitamin E and peppermint extract to soothe soften and freshen your lovely lips. Net Weight: 2.5 ml/0.08 oz.

Roxana C.
silver spring
It’s my go to lip gloss, I hardly use lipstick and this meet my expectations cause u only this and I got mines at ultra love the packaging it’s very girly n nice packaging and I would purchase again most definitely
Cherin D.
My all time favorite lip gloss! It's almost impossible for me to find now days but it is amazing. If you're looking for a sparkly light pinkish color gloss this is perfect! And it last quite a whole for it being gloss.
Sandy P.
Love this color especially for the summer, its not a sticky gloss and the color payoff is awesome. Also works well as a lip topper. Very cute packaging. Great lipgloss for a reasonable price. Will definitely buy again. This is a must have product in your makeup bag
Amanda L.
Oh gosh do i love this lipgloss its amazing it coat so well and smooth and you don't need to reapply over and over and its not sticky it just right and the color is very pretty ! Love it!
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
This product gives the lips a smooth texture. I love the different colors that there is. The lip gloss smells amazing. When I bought the item I was not expecting a great result due to a friends review about it, but I absolutely loved it and would buy more of the lip glosses.
Jackie B.
I really liked the color. It stayed on for a couple hours, but it wasn't the best. A bit pricey also. The pink color looks good with pink undertones and fair skin women! Great for summer and spring. It's moisturizing also.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This lipgloss is nice and smooth. It applies nicely and it is not sticky like other cheap lipglosses. It is long lasting and of good value. It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend and buy this product again.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
These toppers are sooo delicious. They are the perfect finishing touch to any look! They make the appearance of a completely pouty crystal look. I like them. They are not super long lasting but very pretty!
Heather W.
Morehead, KY
This is a great lipgloss alone or to wear over a color. It doesn't leave your lips "sticky" which I hate! Just leaves them feeling moisturized and shiny. Definitely recommend and will be purchasing again in the future!
Elissa H.
I tried this on in the store and absolutely loved it. I finally had the money for it and got to wear it out last night and was so excited. It looked great, and lasted the whole night. Obviously with food and drinking the inside starts to wear off. Only complaint was after reapplying to where it wore off it started to flake. Don't know if this would have happened either way or not.
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
Does this need to be reapplied often? How bright is the color? I'm looking for something subtle.
Amanda L.
Its great you don't need to reapply over and over and the color is very pretty you wont be dissapointed