Too Faced Girls Love Pearls Lipgloss

Heaven knows that no lady worth her country club membership would be caught dead without her trusty strand of pearls! Now you too can be perfectly pretty and glossy to boot with Girls Dig Pearls a lustrous lip gloss created using real crushed sea pearls Vitamin E and peppermint extract to soothe soften and freshen your lovely lips. Net Weight: 2.5 ml/0.08 oz.

I’m wondering if there is a good long lasting lipgloss? I am looking for something that stays all day long
Its great you don't need to reapply over and over and the color is very pretty you wont be dissapointed
Does this need to be reapplied often? How bright is the color? I'm looking for something subtle.
Start your review of Too Faced Girls Love Pearls Lipgloss!
How would you rate this product?
Centralia, WA
Love this gloss. Not sticky. Makes your lips POP! My husband ALWAYS loves it. He keeps coming back for more. Haha
Perfect color but it goes on a little thick. Good for the summer or to throw on quick
Oh gosh do i love this lipgloss its amazing it coat so well and smooth and you don't need to reapply over and over and its not sticky it just right and the color is very pretty ! Love it!
1,129 reviews
Love this color and brand got mine rom walgreens.This does not leave my lips dry after a few hours of wearing it....I will recommend this lip gloss.
san diego
I love this product it’s great on the lips and has a great pigment and it’s not too too much it’s thick and has a very glossy look to it
I loveee this lipgloss. I only use two faced lip gloss because the formula is unbeatable. It always leaves my lips shining and never sticky.
Shelby, OH
I love that this lip gloss is not leave that sticky feeling or do I need to reapply it a bunch of times. I was impressed with how well it lasts. The price to me is high but the product it worth it. I actually still have this and bbn I bought it like 6months ago. I do switch lipglosses up. I would recommend this lip gloss. I must worth it does go on thick.
Midlothian, TX
This lip gloss gives me a perfect pouty lip and always my go to for the day. Transfer is minimal and feels great going on!
silver spring
It’s my go to lip gloss, I hardly use lipstick and this meet my expectations cause u only this and I got mines at ultra love the packaging it’s very girly n nice packaging and I would purchase again most definitely
West Chester, OH
I love love love this formula and color. Great quality, great pigment. It was a bit too pink for me, I thought, but was the perfect light gloss that wasn't sticky or too much shine. I'd definitely buy again, but maybe try in a few other colors!