BY TOO FACED

Too Faced Galaxy Glam Eyeshadow see more...

emily d.
emily d.
St. Clair Shores
This is not my favorite shadow but not my least its a bit powdery and is a little harder to apply then most shadows i use
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Sparks
Love glitter galaxy eyeshadow and I love you so much honey I love you so much honey I love you so much honey
Mirna V.
Mirna V.
Weslaco, TX
So sparkly and superrrr pigmented!!!!! Just wish the packaging was bigger. Other than that awesome product
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Alamo, TX
This shadow is absolutely stunning and has great pigmentation. It blends well and can be perfect for a night out
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Sooooo pretty and the color is so pure and concentrated, a little dab is all you need for a nice going out look
Monica S.
Monica S.
Dayton
I love the color, definitely goes on with no effort, and lasts all day. I will be buying this eyeshadow again.
Johanna V.
Johanna V.
A friend of mine owns this product and I've worn it a couple of times and the formula is really good
Marquita W.
Marquita W.
Boynton Beach
I used this product with no transition color and I was popping still love love this product
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
I liked this but not for every day wear. It's for a dramatic night I think. Great product tho
Francis S.
Francis S.
This stuff is AMAZING. The pigmentation is so perfect. I loved the formula how long it lasted. No smearing or creasing.