BY TOO FACED

Too Faced Galaxy Glam Eyeshadow see more...

Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
el cajon
This eyeshadow work very well for me and I use this product only on special occasions. This was my first time purchasing it and I don't think I'll ever purchase it again because I don't wear it that often so I doubt it'll run out easily. This is an amazing product and I would recommend it to others.
kuinesha z.
kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
I love the way it glides on the eyelids. It's really smooth and has a good formula. It's also shimmery which I like because I like for my eyes to pop and be noticeable. It's also pigmented which means you don't need much for it to show. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Maeghan G.
Maeghan G.
Whitesboro, TX
This is a great product to just have but I honestly don't reach for it much. Don't get me wrong. I buy a lot of products and never use them just because I love the band but this particular shadow is too dark for me, the container is beautiful though and the shadow looks gorgeous.
Kelly b.
Kelly b.
I'm always writing about eyeshadows! One of my favorites! This one is a super rich and colorful eyeshadow! Very easy to use as full lid/crease/liner! The price is very afforadable and is a very good value! I would highly recommend this product to my beauty loversĀ
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
This is such a pretty and out of the box eye shadow. I think that it is long lasting and the color is great. I would use this for a darker look. My eyes are brown and it pairs with it beautifully.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Fairdale
The color is so pretty and pigmented. This smells amazing and the color blends out really well. It's a little expensive, but I think you're getting your money's worth. The color is really pretty and I would recommend buying this
Syd R.
Syd R.
Utica, NY
OMMMGGGGG ABSOLUTELY GOURGES I LOVE IT!!!! This eyeshadow is so beautiful it's to die for ! It's so cute and I absolutely love the amazing color it brings into your eyes I absolutely love this and it's soooo adorable I highly recommend this product for a night dinner or a amazing Halloween costume or party. It makes your eyes pop!!!
avery W.
avery W.
Waukesha, WI
I do not know what to even say about this, once again an amazing two faced product. The pigmentation is just so amazing, and it can't compare to any other brands of eye shadow. There is only one thing to say and that is to make them more blendable.
Micayla R.
Micayla R.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadows. It looks amazing on and it is such a great combination. It is very long lasting which I love. I introduced my aunt to this because she appreciates eye make up just as much as I do, and now she's in love too!!
Paige N.
Paige N.
Portland
I'm always a fan of anything Galaxy or space related but this product is easy to apply and pigmented. Not a low cost product but is madenwoth good materials