Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#126 in Blush
Our blooming blush brightens your complexion with a burst of sheer and luminous color. Long lasting bloom: Achieve long-lasting cheek color by applying our creamy Full Bloom Cheek & Lip Color formula first, then layering Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush over top. Blush Options: Wear our Full Bloom formulas alone or pair them together for a multidimensional effect. Luminous Finish: Cheeks always look fresh and glowing with our innovative formula containing StimulHyal, an ingredient that assists in hydration and elastin production. Ultra Flush Blush, Who's Your Poppy
Photos (2)
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
Not a bad blush. It's very sheer, but I think that's workable because it allows you to build up to the color you want (which I would prefer instead of trying to take off too much color). It was hard for me to notice in the pictures online that the blush has a shimmer to it. Even when I took it out of the packaging, it doesn't seem very shimmery (think matte blush mixed with an illuminator), but when I applied it after my illuminator, boy I looked ILLUMINATED and not in a good way. I have very fair skin, so the Perfect Pink really was nice as far as color looking natural on my face. It also applies really smoothly, and doesn't get streaky.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Not a love on pale skin. Gorgeous color, for naturally darker people.. Super pigmented! easy to use and apply, lasted all day. Just wasn't the best color for me. I would say its a more a rose color, when putting it on. I would recommend it if you are in a darker skin tone.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love them! I loved the colors on me, loved how much payoff I got and do like that they have a bit of shimmer for days when I want that “extra glow”. For the size, they are on the more expensive side but I feel I got what I paid for so I’m pleased.
Lola S.
Lola S.
Minden, NV
I am not a fan of Too Faced products but i decided to try this blush after a friend's recommendation. The colors are so beautiful, it is very soft and integrates it perfect on my skin. I definitely will buy more colors!!
Megan A.
Megan A.
Santa Ana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite blushes. It is long lasting, doesn't streak and gives me that just-had-sex natural look. On days I am aiming to look more natural, a quick swipe is all I use, if not, it's extremely buildable.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Nice blush, ok array of colors. Has pretty good staying power but I prefer blushes with more pigmentation, like NARS. Good for traveling since the packaging is pretty story and I don't worry about it breaking.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Pikeville , KY
This goes on beautifully and smooth, giving a lovely hint of color to your cheeks! Its only slightly shimmery and gives you a radiant glow! One of my favorite blushes that I use. Would recommend for anyone!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Too faced's blushes are absolutely gorgeous. This particular shade is sheer and very build-able. It is also long lasting and definitely worth the price. The quality is stunning. Definitely recommend!!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Coral Springs, FL
Great product, very full coverage and very pigmented. Easy to to use and I personally loved it. It's not buildable however it's full coverage so it doesn't need to be built up.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Dallas , Tx
I am obsessed with this blush too faced products are the best I love how pigmented this blush is and easy to blend has a pretty light under tone and goes well on any skin tone
Merima B.
Merima B.
Is it too sparkley?
Nicki A.
Nicki A.
Is this worth the money? Do other drugstore blushes compare?
Elisa E.
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
Is this really pigmented?