Too Faced Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush uploaded by KIRAN S.Too Faced Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush uploaded by KIRAN S.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our blooming blush brightens your complexion with a burst of sheer and luminous color. Long lasting bloom: Achieve long-lasting cheek color by applying our creamy Full Bloom Cheek & Lip Color formula first, then layering Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush over top. Blush Options: Wear our Full Bloom formulas alone or pair them together for a multidimensional effect. Luminous Finish: Cheeks always look fresh and glowing with our innovative formula containing StimulHyal, an ingredient that assists in hydration and elastin production. Ultra Flush Blush, Who's Your Poppy

Too Faced Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush
  • "it's quite sparkly, so i'd recommend not to use too much. other than that, it's quite pigmented, so you won't need to much either to get the perfect rosy cheeks." in 23 reviews
  • "It is a great shade that borders on a pink/coral, so it can work for many different skin tones." in 1 review
  • "Two Faced makeup is always good definitely recommend this. " in 1 review
Kenzie K.
This blush was the first high end makeup product I ever purchased and I still own the first one I bought. It is completely shattered but I still use it because it’s a great blush. It blends very easily and is such a pretty color on the skin. It gives a natural glow effect. I would absolutely recommend this!
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this blush for a natural glowing sheen. The color in the pan is darker than the color transferred to the skin. Still a beautiful color though. No kickup and applies smoothly, buildable if you want to increase the color.
Nicole M.
Fayetteville, NC
Honestly don’t like to use blush a lot but when I do I do like to use this color it is actually very soft on my skin and I am I Olive tone and I feel like it finishes great and I would buy this product again
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Great color! I use this blush on top of a bronzer to add color to the cheekbones. It blends nice and goes on very easy. It also takes so little that it lasts forever and does not cake if reapplied.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
These are better blushes than ones they have in the compact now. The newer ones like the peach are more sheer and look like blush toppers/highlighters but these are truly blushes, so pigmented and are a little sheer but that makes them easier to blend.
Amanda S.
colorado springs
Beautiful shade and blends out amazing. It’s a matte finish but that’s what I love about it especially if my overall look is matte. I’ll repurchase in the future.
Allia S.
I really liked this product because of the skills texture and how easily it blends into the skin. The rosy color is just perfect and it gives you a beautiful flush of color and makes you instantly look fresh. I am very happy about getting this and will get some of their other shades of blush soon!
Amanda Z.
Covington , VA
This is a very pretty color if you learn how to apply it but it can really easily be over done. It lasts all day but can be very messy. The pigmentation is super high and it stays pretty true to color. Not for blush ammeters as it is difficult to apply. I would recommend practicing a bit before wearing it in public.
KIRAN S.
One of the best products ever ... perfect for all skin types ... looks great on every skin color ... it's very pricey, but very pigmented and lasts a long time ... definitely will buy it again for myself
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
I loved this long lasting touch of color. It's too bad they are no longer available. I felt that these blushes were long lasting and did not cake on the skin. They're were three shades to compliment light, medium and darker skin tones. Would recommend to others.
Merima B.
Is it too sparkley?
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
Is this really pigmented?
Nicki A.
Is this worth the money? Do other drugstore blushes compare?