Too Faced Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush uploaded by Kiran S.Too Faced Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush uploaded by Kiran S.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our blooming blush brightens your complexion with a burst of sheer and luminous color. Long lasting bloom: Achieve long-lasting cheek color by applying our creamy Full Bloom Cheek & Lip Color formula first, then layering Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush over top. Blush Options: Wear our Full Bloom formulas alone or pair them together for a multidimensional effect. Luminous Finish: Cheeks always look fresh and glowing with our innovative formula containing StimulHyal, an ingredient that assists in hydration and elastin production. Ultra Flush Blush, Who's Your Poppy

• "Two Faced makeup is always good definitely recommend this. " in 1 review
  • "It is a great shade that borders on a pink/coral, so it can work for many different skin tones." in 1 review
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
Not a bad blush. It's very sheer, but I think that's workable because it allows you to build up to the color you want (which I would prefer instead of trying to take off too much color). It was hard for me to notice in the pictures online that the blush has a shimmer to it. Even when I took it out of the packaging, it doesn't seem very shimmery (think matte blush mixed with an illuminator), but when I applied it after my illuminator, boy I looked ILLUMINATED and not in a good way. I have very fair skin, so the Perfect Pink really was nice as far as color looking natural on my face. It also applies really smoothly, and doesn't get streaky.
Lola S.
Minden, NV
I am not a fan of Too Faced products but i decided to try this blush after a friend's recommendation. The colors are so beautiful, it is very soft and integrates it perfect on my skin. I definitely will buy more colors!!
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite blushes. It is long lasting, doesn't streak and gives me that just-had-sex natural look. On days I am aiming to look more natural, a quick swipe is all I use, if not, it's extremely buildable.
Erica S.
Pikeville, KY
This goes on beautifully and smooth, giving a lovely hint of color to your cheeks! Its only slightly shimmery and gives you a radiant glow! One of my favorite blushes that I use. Would recommend for anyone!
Hannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too faced's blushes are absolutely gorgeous. This particular shade is sheer and very build-able. It is also long lasting and definitely worth the price. The quality is stunning. Definitely recommend!!
Mariah B.
Coral Springs, FL
Great product, very full coverage and very pigmented. Easy to to use and I personally loved it. It's not buildable however it's full coverage so it doesn't need to be built up.
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this blush too faced products are the best I love how pigmented this blush is and easy to blend has a pretty light under tone and goes well on any skin tone
Alli A.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this blush, especially the color!! It is very blend able, and a little goes a long way. The price is a little too much I think, but overall good!
Janelle A.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this blush! Blends perfectly into my skin and lasts all day. I've had it for almost a year and it still has so much left to it.
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA
I've use this full bloom blush for ever. U don't have to apply too much in order for you to see the blush. Works great. Recommended
Merima B.
Is it too sparkley?
Nicki A.
Is this worth the money? Do other drugstore blushes compare?
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really pigmented?