viviana  r.
Chula Vista, CA

Ohhhhh!! Is it easy to apply and have a lasting effect?

Lexy D.
Lexy D.
Export, PA
3 years, 2 months ago
I love too faced's products. They can be a little pricey but all of their products are high quality. They apply great and last all day for me. I love their bronzers and blush's especially.
Tavia s.
Tavia s.
Flint, MI
Too faced has wonderful products and this lip balm stayed on 4 hours on me
Jacqueline s.
Jacqueline s.
3 years, 2 months ago
It is very easy to apply. I know it's not what most people would do but I apply it with daps and the use blush brush. For the lips it's either or.
Kir W.
Kir W.
3 years, 3 months ago
It is very easy to use! I suggest using this blush/lip stain with a small stipple brush. I use the one from ELF and it works great.
alison g.