BY TOO FACED

Sweet Pea Our pigment-rich creamy blush blends effortlessly onto cheeks and lips, flushing them with luminous color. Layer our hydrating formula with its coordinating Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush to sweeten your cheeks for a long wearing flushed effect. Lightweight texture: Our weightless, fresh feeling formula pampers skin with floral extracts. Multi-tasking: Sheer pops of color enhance both cheeks and lips. Color payoff: Our floral-infused formula melts into your skin for the most radiant and natural flush possible. Benefits & Highlights Hydrating and nourishing: A bouquet of flower extracts, avocado and vitamins A through F are included to promote a healthy complexion. Cheek & Lip Color, Sweet Pea see more...

Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this on a recomendation from a friend, I have never used cream blush before. Just a small dab colors perfectly. The only thing that put me off just a touch is in the directions that come with the blush it calls for the manufacture's version of powder blush in the same tone to achieve "all day glow". I did not purchase that (because it was the first I was hearing about it) and found that I do not need additional coverage to maintain an "all day glow". I really like the coverage and the fact that such a small amount really does the trick, it makes me feel like I got my money's worth.
Nannapat J.
Nannapat J.
I have a yellow tint to my face so it's hard for me to find a blush that doesn't completely make my face look washed out or dark. This color is amazing for my skin tone and looks good on my friends too which makes me believe this is an "all-rounder" blush fit for many different skin tones. I use it for everyday (with little product on the brush) or for a night out.
Madison E.
Madison E.
Jena, LA
Wyd Lol I know lol but it will not sure how I would be like to know that the ballpark haha hahaaa the only reason why you need a little while I have been working
Neen B.
Neen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally the cutest cheek & lip color combo ever. It's super convenient & the fact that you can use it as blush & lip color is mind boggling.
Elianna P.
Elianna P.
This is super useful because you can use it for your lips and cheeks the package ing is really cute and is really pigmented as well
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
two in one! talk about awesome! the colors of these products pop and show up so wonderully on the skin! definitely recommend
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Dickinson, TX
I love the results that it gives to me cheeks, i love the way it looks when i wear this product, I totally recommend it!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
Love this product and how I can use it for multiple colors on my face. Great product at good quality.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay I didn't like the shade it didn't complement me at all so I probably would never buy it
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get the best of both worlds with this and when you are in a hurry it makes life more easier.
viviana  r.
viviana r.
Chula Vista, CA
Ohhhhh!! Is it easy to apply and have a lasting effect?
Jaidyn S.
Jaidyn S.
Springfield, VA
How good is the packaging
Lana R.
Lana R.
Wait, you can use this on lips and cheeks???
Kimberly  G.
Kimberly G.
Do you guys know if I can use it on lips?
Amanda F.