BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sweet Pea Our pigment-rich creamy blush blends effortlessly onto cheeks and lips, flushing them with luminous color. Layer our hydrating formula with its coordinating Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush to sweeten your cheeks for a long wearing flushed effect. Lightweight texture: Our weightless, fresh feeling formula pampers skin with floral extracts. Multi-tasking: Sheer pops of color enhance both cheeks and lips. Color payoff: Our floral-infused formula melts into your skin for the most radiant and natural flush possible. Benefits & Highlights Hydrating and nourishing: A bouquet of flower extracts, avocado and vitamins A through F are included to promote a healthy complexion. Cheek & Lip Color, Sweet Pea

Too Faced Full Bloom Cheek & Lip Color
  • "this is a really pretty color. when i opened the package, i thought that it was a tad too bright for me, but it really blends out into a gorgeous peachy pink berry color. it's warm, and really gorgeous. there is a ton of product in the container too" in 6 reviews
Carolina D.
Richmond Hill, NY
Its a great product.. not only a beautiful vibrant color but also very good quality because your face skin its very important , you Dnt wanna use products that are low quality... and high quality doesn’t necessarily means it has to be expensive
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I purchased this on a recomendation from a friend, I have never used cream blush before. Just a small dab colors perfectly. The only thing that put me off just a touch is in the directions that come with the blush it calls for the manufacture's version of powder blush in the same tone to achieve "all day glow". I did not purchase that (because it was the first I was hearing about it) and found that I do not need additional coverage to maintain an "all day glow". I really like the coverage and the fact that such a small amount really does the trick, it makes me feel like I got my money's worth.
Iliana U.
I love this, a little goes a long way blush wise. The lip color part doesn't convince me just yet. I think there's already a lot of lip colors out there for them to make this a 2 on 1 product. It can be convenient for some but for me it's just better as a cream blush only.
Alysa B.
These are not my favorite! As a lip color, they're great and work wonderfully. As a blush, these are absolutely horribly and give off patchy and barely natural pigment. It felt very oily and I couldn't wear it outside the house without feeling insecure. I wish that I could have used it more, but I donated it in order to keep my makeup full of what I love.
Pamela G.
Reseda , CA
This highlighter is great!!! Obviosly if you put a normal amount of this powder, it looks so natural, fresh and bright!! It adds the perfect touch to my makeup without making it feel or look all fake and funny!! It is soft and very easy to apply!! Love it!
This product is very highly pigmented. One swipe and you get a nice matte cheek. Stays on unless of course I decide to sleep in class and I wake up to uneven blush. I have very light skin so not much is needed for me. My mom is a lot more fair in skin tones it suits her well to. Highly recommended
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
I love this product! This is such a nice color and it feels just like butter! I did not use this in my lips, but it blended super nice onto my skin. A little bright, but not too bright! Great product!
Charleen K.
Mesquite, TX
not too bad on price, and this product has a lot of pigment! A Little does indeed go a long way and the colors are great! Can also use this as an eyeshadow, or a blending color on your eyes if you'd like!
Chelsea N.
bedford, in
I could go on and on about this cheek and lip combo. I mean honestly ladies, is there anything better than a combination like this? It is beautifully pigmented and lasts all day. If you are looking for a new blush, Too Faced is the way to go!
Whitney J.
Scottsville, KY
I am loving this product!!!! It is so long lasting, and last forever!!! A little bit goes such a long way!! I am so pleased with this item! I would highly recommend this to anyone! The color stays true for the whole day of wear!
viviana  r.
Chula Vista, CA
Ohhhhh!! Is it easy to apply and have a lasting effect?
Jaidyn S.
Springfield, VA
How good is the packaging
Lana R.
Wait, you can use this on lips and cheeks???
Kimberly  G.
Do you guys know if I can use it on lips?
Amanda F.