BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Foiled Liner
  • "I love the foiled metallic liner ooh and the color ;-) Love the brand too faced!" in 18 reviews
  • "Foiled liners make the eye look so complete! This works so nice on the bottom water line! And it is aboalitely creamy I loved it! " in 7 reviews
Haley G.
I use this eyeliner everyday. It last through anything and it's water proof so I don't have to worry about it falling
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,439 reviews
Este lapiz para los ojos me gusta mucho me gusta mucho el color es muy economico y es muy efectivo y esta muy bonito
Amanda L.
Love love love this stuff! I have it in every color and love to use them. Great pigmentation and goes on really well.
Amanda M.
Too Faced eye liners are very pigmented and glide on very smooth
I use them as an eye primer under shadow as well (:
Brittany T.
Philadelphia, PA
This Metallic Mermaid is an awesome eyeliner. It is a great look to wear for the weekends, really brings out my eyes.
Jennifer P.
Kosciusko
It has a very deep pigment but I absolutely love it for my water line or a crazy wing on that day! It's long wearing
Amanda B.
Freeport, IL
This liner is great if you like to get super creative with your eyes. I am totally in love with this product!!
Rachael M.
new carlisle, OH
Love this product! I use this a lot and I can't get enough of it!!!! I would soooo purchase this product again
Aliah I.
Orlando, FL
I like this liner bit not love it. It can be drying on the eye and I don't like drying liners it feels horrible
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
I like the Too Faced Foiled Metallic Liner. However, I'm not a huge fan of this color. It is too bright for me.
Lee Ann  M.
Ludington , MI
Do you think a beginner would be able to comfortably use this?
susan r.
I am always leery of metallic liners, but I love this shade! Does it cause any irritation if applied to the water line or too close to the inner eye?
Kristine s.
Are these with a shimmer or metallic look?
Leah H.
How long does this last on the waterline?
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
I see a lot of good reviews about this product, but will it come off easy or is it waterproof? Im also curios of what other colors are available. This really cought my attention i love a a smooth liner.