BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Foiled Liner
  • "I love the foiled metallic liner ooh and the color ;-) Love the brand too faced!" in 18 reviews
  • "Foiled liners make the eye look so complete! This works so nice on the bottom water line! And it is aboalitely creamy I loved it! " in 7 reviews
Courtney R.
Saint Clair, MO
Love the look and it glides in beautifully. The color is rich and noticeable. For sure worth the money.
Baylee L.
Sylvester, GA
I love love this color. Its a perfect turquoise which for me to find. It's very is to easy and pigment.
Bianca B.
Mc Carr, KY
Love love love this stuff! I love the metallic shimmer in it. It really brings out my blue green eyes!
Crystal W.
Seymour , TN
I love this eyeliner I use it all the time. It's definitely a go to for my everyday and going out looks
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
These foiled eyeliners are absolutely gorgeous! And who doesn't want to wear a color called mermaid!!!
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
I did not like any of the metallic liners at all. They did not apply smoothly and required many coats.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
Really brings out my eyes...goes on smooth and doesn't bother my eyes...which is very important to me!
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
LOVE the foiled eyeliner!! I'm obsessed with anything mermaid I Needed to give this a try instantly!
Maria V.
South Hadley, MA
It's very pretty on my eyes, love it and it last a long time does not smudge price is affordable also
Melissa C.
Citrus Spgs, FL
This glides on, stays put, and is a great color. It doesn't smudge around during the day, its awesome
Lee Ann  M.
Ludington , MI
Do you think a beginner would be able to comfortably use this?
susan r.
I am always leery of metallic liners, but I love this shade! Does it cause any irritation if applied to the water line or too close to the inner eye?
Kristine s.
Are these with a shimmer or metallic look?
Leah H.
How long does this last on the waterline?
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
I see a lot of good reviews about this product, but will it come off easy or is it waterproof? Im also curios of what other colors are available. This really cought my attention i love a a smooth liner.