BY TOO FACED

• Do you think a beginner would be able to comfortably use this? 2 Answers
  • I am always leery of metallic liners, but I love this shade! Does i...1 Answers
  • Un delineador super fácil de usar uno de mis favo...Be the first to answer!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Lemont Furnace, PA
Too faced makes the best liners This is another winner. It's on the darker end of medium in depth of color. It's very warm but not as warm as brown script which is nearly red. It's a shade darker than texture. It's a great crease shade with pretty much anything.
Tany R.
Tany R.
Bronx, NY
Will go purchase this today to see how it works. sorry for the low grade. I have a solid black liner from too faced with a smudge brush on the other end. Good Lord, that eyeliner is serious. I hope this new one is as amazing.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Simi Valley, CA
Love it so much so good and love to buy again. I will recommend really love it so much first time Love it so much so good and love to buy again. I will recommend really love it so much first time
Bonny M.
Bonny M.
These are so cool I love using this everyday all the colors are so pretty and match well with the rest of my makeup I would recommend these for all ages great makeup product!
Jocely M.
Jocely M.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i love this product i haven't seen it in a while but I'm so glad i have it in my life i love the color texture quality i love too faced products they are amazing
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These liners give the prettiest most intense color payoff. They have a metallic sheen they are very different and unique. There aren't any other liners like them!
Fabiola C.
Fabiola C.
Edwards, CO
Great color to use for a pop of color underneath the eyes! The compact size makes it easy for carrying to touch up when needed although it lasts a long long time!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Liner
I absolutely love Too Faced products! But this, this is amazing!! Long lasting! This is one of my go to liners! Absolutely love it! Go get it now!!!
Christa R.
Christa R.
Midlothian , TX
I love this liner ! I have a few colors and omg works so good ! Gives you the perfect wing!!! And its very pigment !!!!! 😍😍😍 get it its worth it !!
erica b.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the color and it has a nice smooth look. At the same time it's a pop unlike my normal eyeliner so it definitely adds something!!
Lee Ann  H.
Lee Ann H.
Ludington, MI
Do you think a beginner would be able to comfortably use this?
susan r.
susan r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always leery of metallic liners, but I love this shade! Does it cause any irritation if applied to the water line or too close to the inner eye?
Leah H.
Leah H.
How long does this last on the waterline?
Tania G.
Tania G.
Mexico
Un delineador super fácil de usar uno de mis favoritos