BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Foiled Liner
  • "I love the foiled metallic liner ooh and the color ;-) Love the brand too faced!" in 18 reviews
  • "Foiled liners make the eye look so complete! This works so nice on the bottom water line! And it is aboalitely creamy I loved it! " in 7 reviews
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
This liner I thought it was going to be like just blue it is so metallic it looks like a fresh penny that is turquoise really really nice packaging it is nice and sturdy a great price it lasts a long time maybe if the tip of the liner came in different sizes but anyway besides that definitely you guys should buy
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
I do like this product. It's easy to use, and is very pretty. I don't use it too often since it's more bold, but will for special occasions and date nights. I have bought it once but since I use it sparingly I haven't had ro repurchase yet but I do plan to! Would recommend.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I LOVE Too Faced foiled metallic liner. This line is available in a variety of colors. The turquoise tinsel is beautiful and provides you with a high impact look. It goes on easily and lasts all day.
Ashleigh G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I've got to be honest, I'm not the hugest of fans about this one. It was difficult to line my eye with it a little, it didn't really seem to work as well as I'd like it to. Definitely room for improvement as far as the easiness of the application. Would not recommend.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Stunningly beautiful. Rich and creamy formula, easily blendable. smooth application. full pigmented and very long lasting. i little bit pricey, but well worth it for the superb quality you get. gorgeous color, it brightens up my brown eyes and makes them pop. I love this product.
Gabby C.
New Haven , CT
I like to use this when i am going for a bold look and i want my eyeliner to be bold. this is one of the best metallic liners I've ever used. i love it so much . it's also long lasting but kinda hard to take of but i recommend to others.
Sara a.
Wasn't a fan of this eyeliner. Felt like it was over priced. For a metallic eyeliner a 5$ one will work from the drugstore. It was my first time using this product and I don't know if I will try the other metallic colors from this range. I will say the color pay off was good and it was a creamy application but the price point is a big draw back for me
Kate S.
Saint cloud
I was expecting this to be like the Kat von d liners.. And it's better! Stays longer. Never flakes or feels sticky. I have hooded eyelids so sometimes I get that dreadful crease.. Not once have I had this problem with this. Will buy again! Must have!
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
I really like this eyeliner it is very pigmented it is a very bright dark color I need to stay in for a very long time I would not switch anything about this product it is very easy to apply and it does come in a very nice package I do recommend this product to others and I would buy this
Alondra B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This liner is literally a staple in my makeup routine! I love the color, it makes my brown eyes pop. I bought it at Sephora on a whim. Only thing I can say it could improve on is to make it a more opaque formula. I'd buy again.
Lee Ann  M.
Ludington , MI
Do you think a beginner would be able to comfortably use this?
susan r.
I am always leery of metallic liners, but I love this shade! Does it cause any irritation if applied to the water line or too close to the inner eye?
Kristine s.
Are these with a shimmer or metallic look?
Leah H.
How long does this last on the waterline?
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
I see a lot of good reviews about this product, but will it come off easy or is it waterproof? Im also curios of what other colors are available. This really cought my attention i love a a smooth liner.