BY TOO FACED #41 in Setting Spray

A cooling, pearlescent face mist that sets and refreshes makeup for a flawless finish and an ethereal festival vibe. This mystifying makeup setting and refreshing spray is infused with opalescent pearls for all-over sparkling illumination. It cools on contact, and helps refine the look of pores and skin texture while rose quartz powder adds some love energy to your makeup. The alcohol-free formula's fresh dreamy scent will leave you with an enchanting, ethereal festival vibe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super-hydrating, citrus-scented refreshing mist sets your makeup, and is the perfect refresher for all-day use. It's infused with opalescent pearls for luminous, subtle shimmer and rose quartz for added love energy, good vibes, and endless summer looks.

• Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?3 Answers
  • I used the tester at the store and it literally left chun...3 Answers
  • Is this glittery or leave sparkles on the face? Is it a d...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "too faced has always been one of my favorite makeup brands! it’s affordable and it works beautifully, hands down best setting spray!" in 9 reviews
  • "i can say i never thought i'd be using a glittery setting spray! but guys!!! i love it! you can see hints of blue after it sets. i really have been loving this on top off a matte finish foundation. most people dislike the scent but i really don't mind it. the scent is refreshing!" in 3 reviews
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This packaging is beautiful! I never aeen a setting spray like this one before. It has a sparkle in it. Very nice. Cant wait to try all of there new collection products
Victoria S.
Irving
Love this setting spray so much!It is a sweet tart smell and give you kind of a shimmer finish.It helps your makeup stay in place but I think it doesn’t last as long as others.I will definitely be buying again.
Shelbey R.
Norwich, CT
LOVE THIS SPRAY! It’s great! It smells good and sets my makeup perfectly and the shimmer it provides is so perfect and I can use it to refresh my makeup! It’s so so so great recommended it to all my friends!!!
Faith A.
Puyallup, WA
It’s beautiful! It’s refreshing! It’s worth every dollar! It keeps my makeup in place and it smells wonderful, as a plus the bottle is really cute and small enough to put in a purse. It’s almost perfection!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I love using a make up setting spray and this one here is pretty magical I do like the way it mists to the face the packaging is so so cute and it does give you more of the Glowy finish with your make up
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
I love this product. Not only is the packaging super cute & girly the product is such great quality. Best setting & refreshing spray I have EVER tried seriously its that good. I have dry skin & this makes my skin so glowy. I seen other reviews saying it left sparkles on their face & I wouldn't agree with that at least not from my experience. You have to shake the bottle up it has a small metal bead in it to mix the product. Oh & last but not least the smell is great!!!! It's a very fruity smell not comparable to any of their other smells in their products! I included photos of what it looks like before being shook up & after! You can see the shimmer!!
Janeigne N.
I am not a fan of this product it’s super childish in my opinion and I’m over the whole unicorn trend ! I rather have something more adult and sheek on my vanity, I wouldn’t repurchase this at all !
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
I just recently got this and it's AMAZING! It smells so good and leaves a shimmer that accelerates your makeup. It's just gorgeous and works well to keep your makeup looking great all day.
Katie M.
Thompson Falls, MT
It makes me feel like a glowing goddess. Make sure to shake it up well before use to get all that shimmery goodness moving around. Feels great, can't wait to use it during the summer.
Ashley M.
Denton
I ABSOULTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I USE IT EVERYDAY. IT LASTS ALL DAY.  THE PRICE IS HIGH BUT WORTH IT. ONE OF MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAYS. ITS HELPS MY MAKE UP STAY IN PLACE ALL DAY. IT WORKS GREAT ON DRY SKIN. I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER SKIN TYPES.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Does this add a lot of glitter? Does it make you look glowy? Can you see the color of the glitter on your face? Can you build the amount of glitter you want?
Angela m.
Warren, MI
I used the tester at the store and it literally left chunks of purple glitter all over my face and jacket lol was it just a one time fluke? or is it like this always?Too Faced Festival Refresh Spray
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Does it leave sparkles?
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this make you look greasy?