BY TOO FACED #44 in Setting Spray

A cooling, pearlescent face mist that sets and refreshes makeup for a flawless finish and an ethereal festival vibe. This mystifying makeup setting and refreshing spray is infused with opalescent pearls for all-over sparkling illumination. It cools on contact, and helps refine the look of pores and skin texture while rose quartz powder adds some love energy to your makeup. The alcohol-free formula's fresh dreamy scent will leave you with an enchanting, ethereal festival vibe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super-hydrating, citrus-scented refreshing mist sets your makeup, and is the perfect refresher for all-day use. It's infused with opalescent pearls for luminous, subtle shimmer and rose quartz for added love energy, good vibes, and endless summer looks.

• Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?3 Answers
  • I used the tester at the store and it literally left chun...3 Answers
  • Is this glittery or leave sparkles on the face? Is it a d...1 Answers
Too Faced Festival Refresh Spray
  • "too faced has always been one of my favorite makeup brands! it’s affordable and it works beautifully, hands down best setting spray!" in 9 reviews
  • "i can say i never thought i'd be using a glittery setting spray! but guys!!! i love it! you can see hints of blue after it sets. i really have been loving this on top off a matte finish foundation. most people dislike the scent but i really don't mind it. the scent is refreshing!" in 3 reviews
Michelle M.
Novi
I was hoping for ALOT MORE from this, but it didn't seem to do much of ANYTHING for me!!! It IS refreshing and it smells REALLY good, but as far as adding that sparkly glow that I was hoping for, that was a " no glow" lol, and it didn't seem to work really well as a typical setting spray, either!!! I'd say, don't waste your money on this one, unfortunately!!! :(
Alexis T.
Straw Plains, TN
Amazing product! It smells delish and works so well. My skin looks radiant after using it. I have tried it on clean skin and over makeup and both ways its simply amazing. This is the best refreshing setting spray I have ever used and I have tried a lot. Please never get rid of this!!!
Karen F.
The Too Faced Festival Mystical Effects setting and shimmer spray has a great smell to it. You absolutely MUST shake well or the "shimmer" effect of it will appear very thick!(as pictured) Overall it's nice, seems to last.
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
I love this stuff when ur face is hot and u need a little refresher its so refreshing and it says it gives u a magical glow it for some reason actually makes ur makeup look better i love this stuff.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
This stuff smells like pink starburst. If Too Faced released this without all the glitter in it I would totally buy several bottles. But because it’s so shimmery and has so much glitter it’s definitely not an everyday makeup setting spray for sure. However, it does smell fantastic.
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I can say I never thought I'd be using a glittery setting spray! But guys!!! I love it! You can see hints of blue after it sets. I really have been loving this on top off a matte finish foundation. Most people dislike the scent but I really don't mind it. The scent is refreshing!
Tanya G.
Too Faced is my favorite brand for makeup/Sprays. I have purchased the entire Too Faced Festival Unicorn Set. I LOVE EVERYTHING! This spray if life if you are looking for a light shimmery, beautiful look. It’s totally worth the cost. So fun to use on your whole body!
Jasmine E.
I hate this spray. It’s not worth purchasing at all if I could give this product a point five star I would. You can shake this as much as possible and when you spray it onto your face you will still have blue iridescent film on your face and your makeup will be completely ruined.
Emily M.
Duluth, MN
It holds nice and I love how shimmery it is, but for how expensive it is you can definitely find products that hold make up longer. The shimmer is unique though so I like that
Lexington W.
salt lake city
I love the way this smells and the way it makes my skin look. There are longer staying sprays for sure, but this does a great job of keeping my makeup on all day. You have to shake between each use because the micas of glitter settle at the bottom but it’s only a couple of extra seconds out of my routine.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Does this add a lot of glitter? Does it make you look glowy? Can you see the color of the glitter on your face? Can you build the amount of glitter you want?
Angela m.
Warren, MI
I used the tester at the store and it literally left chunks of purple glitter all over my face and jacket lol was it just a one time fluke? or is it like this always?Too Faced Festival Refresh Spray
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Does it leave sparkles?
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Does this make you look greasy?

back