BY TOO FACED #41 in Setting Spray

A cooling, pearlescent face mist that sets and refreshes makeup for a flawless finish and an ethereal festival vibe. This mystifying makeup setting and refreshing spray is infused with opalescent pearls for all-over sparkling illumination. It cools on contact, and helps refine the look of pores and skin texture while rose quartz powder adds some love energy to your makeup. The alcohol-free formula's fresh dreamy scent will leave you with an enchanting, ethereal festival vibe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super-hydrating, citrus-scented refreshing mist sets your makeup, and is the perfect refresher for all-day use. It's infused with opalescent pearls for luminous, subtle shimmer and rose quartz for added love energy, good vibes, and endless summer looks.

• Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?3 Answers
  • I used the tester at the store and it literally left chun...3 Answers
  • Is this glittery or leave sparkles on the face? Is it a d...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "too faced has always been one of my favorite makeup brands! it’s affordable and it works beautifully, hands down best setting spray!" in 9 reviews
  • "i can say i never thought i'd be using a glittery setting spray! but guys!!! i love it! you can see hints of blue after it sets. i really have been loving this on top off a matte finish foundation. most people dislike the scent but i really don't mind it. the scent is refreshing!" in 3 reviews
Caroline H.
Los Angeles
I could give this spray 5-stars for the delicious smell alone. It leaves your skin dewy, fresh, and sparkly. Don’t use if you want a matte finish because it does leave a white sheen from the reflective particles.
Jillian R.
Tigard
This is beautiful and good for dry skin; it makes me look like I’m glowing from within! I think it does help my makeup last longer, and it also smells amazing. (Just remember to shake it well before application!)
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the packing, and the scent is fun--almost like cotton candy. I didn't feel like it did anything to set my makeup, but it did give my face a shimmery glow. Not for people who don't like shimmer.
Samantha A.
Honestly... this product is more of a novelty. It works. But is glitter practical? I use it on days when I’m going to the beach or want to look extremely radiant. I won’t buy it again, but I really do like it. The smell is amazing!!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This spray is very strong scent. Almost smells like grapefruit juice or lemonade. Not something I would want my face smelling like. It does illuminate just smells too strong and packaging is cheap.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
I absolutely love this setting spray, it's so fun and really actually keeps your makeup in place. It has a beautiful shimmer to it to just make your skin glow in the sunlight. Absolutely gorgeous.
Billie D.
Okemos, MI
this does not make your face glittery even though there are sparkles in it. It left me feeling matte and really locked in my makeup. I put it to the ultimate test when I was in a musical recently and I had to keep a heavy face on under sweltering lights and it didn't fail me! I love this product and wish it were permanent. The smell is also incredible though not overwhelming.
Christina M.
The festival refresh spray is my favorite setting spray I own! It makes my makeup last all day and in my matte finish. It feels hydrating too so I carry it in my bag for those hot summer days.
Victoria H.
I give us a five star because it refreshes and that’s the face and it smells very nice and it keeps make up on all day gives it a dewy look and does not dry out your face once done is buy it agin it smells like cupcakes
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this stuff, it’s so cute and the packaging is nice and it really gives you a hydrating dewy look. It’s easy to spritz on the go and it’s lightweight on your face, I’d recommend to others! Great product
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Does this add a lot of glitter? Does it make you look glowy? Can you see the color of the glitter on your face? Can you build the amount of glitter you want?
Angela m.
Warren, MI
I used the tester at the store and it literally left chunks of purple glitter all over my face and jacket lol was it just a one time fluke? or is it like this always?Too Faced Festival Refresh Spray
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Does it leave sparkles?
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this make you look greasy?