BY TOO FACED #41 in Setting Spray

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A cooling, pearlescent face mist that sets and refreshes makeup for a flawless finish and an ethereal festival vibe. This mystifying makeup setting and refreshing spray is infused with opalescent pearls for all-over sparkling illumination. It cools on contact, and helps refine the look of pores and skin texture while rose quartz powder adds some love energy to your makeup. The alcohol-free formula's fresh dreamy scent will leave you with an enchanting, ethereal festival vibe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super-hydrating, citrus-scented refreshing mist sets your makeup, and is the perfect refresher for all-day use. It's infused with opalescent pearls for luminous, subtle shimmer and rose quartz for added love energy, good vibes, and endless summer looks.

• Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?3 Answers
  • I used the tester at the store and it literally left chun...3 Answers
  • Is this glittery or leave sparkles on the face? Is it a d...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "too faced has always been one of my favorite makeup brands! it’s affordable and it works beautifully, hands down best setting spray!" in 9 reviews
  • "i can say i never thought i'd be using a glittery setting spray! but guys!!! i love it! you can see hints of blue after it sets. i really have been loving this on top off a matte finish foundation. most people dislike the scent but i really don't mind it. the scent is refreshing!" in 3 reviews
Amber R.
Well if you’re looking for an illuminating spray that smells like sweet tarts then this is your new favorite. It doesn’t leave clumps of glitter like the coverfx spray but it does leave a slight sheen and beautiful smell on your face. It is quite refreshing too.
Celeste H.
I love unicorns so I bought this whole collection. This was my fav product out of it. Has a great smell like candy. So smooth. On my skin. It is also glittery which I love about it. Some setting sprays mess up your makeup but this one doesn’t. Which is awesome.
Ashley g.
Amazing product, shake before use but gives a nice layer of luminosity without looking sparkly. Perfect for all skin types. No sun protection but is very good and keeping my makeup in place. My friend even uses it without makeup to give her skin an extra shine.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
this is a nice setting spray. it has a little bit of shimmer to it. it spells a little like grapefruit and then kind of like candy when it drys. its 24 dollars for 3.40 oz. the packaging is really pretty.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I pull out this Festival Spray whenever I want my face to shine just a little bit extra extra. While I wouldn't wear this every day I've gotten quite a few compliments on it during happy hours and nights on the town. Bonus points because it smells amazing.
Kaela M.
Massapequa, NY
This spray 1- smells AMAZING. It honestly reminds me of a summer day. Also, it holds your makeup all day. I’ve even slept with my makeup on after using this and STILL i woke up to my face looking like I just put my makeup on. I highly recommend this.
Esther L.
Hilo
I didn’t really like this spray it was kind of heavy and left white spots all over my face. It didn’t really help my makeup stay on but I felt like I had a tight plastic film on my face. It is shimmery, which is cute, but I won’t buy it again.
Morgan G.
Fort Benning, GA
Love love love. This facial mist has a great smell and leaves my face feeling great! I use it everyday before I put on my make up! It’s a must for me in my daily make up routine! If this isn’t a part of your daily routine then it needs to be!
Shannon A.
burnsville
I was super excited to see this at Ulta the other day. Everything in this new line is so adorable and I am loving this setting spray. Not only is the packaging cute (unicorns) and fun but the smell is to die for. It gives my skin just the right amount of shimmer and makes it look super glowy too. I will be using only on special occasions!Too Faced Festival Refresh Spray
Amy B.
I love this spray! It’s not glittery, but provides a dewy glow on my face after it sets the makeup. It kept my makeup in place all day and didn’t mess up my foundation at all with large droplets. I highly recommend!
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Does this add a lot of glitter? Does it make you look glowy? Can you see the color of the glitter on your face? Can you build the amount of glitter you want?
Angela m.
Warren, MI
I used the tester at the store and it literally left chunks of purple glitter all over my face and jacket lol was it just a one time fluke? or is it like this always?Too Faced Festival Refresh Spray
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Does it leave sparkles?
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this make you look greasy?

back