BY TOO FACED

A cooling, pearlescent face mist that sets and refreshes makeup for a flawless finish and an ethereal festival vibe. This mystifying makeup setting and refreshing spray is infused with opalescent pearls for all-over sparkling illumination. It cools on contact, and helps refine the look of pores and skin texture while rose quartz powder adds some love energy to your makeup. The alcohol-free formula's fresh dreamy scent will leave you with an enchanting, ethereal festival vibe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super-hydrating, citrus-scented refreshing mist sets your makeup, and is the perfect refresher for all-day use. It's infused with opalescent pearls for luminous, subtle shimmer and rose quartz for added love energy, good vibes, and endless summer looks.

• Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?3 Answers
  • I used the tester at the store and it literally left chun...3 Answers
  • Is this glittery or leave sparkles on the face? Is it a d...1 Answers
Too Faced Festival Refresh Spray
  • "too faced has always been one of my favorite makeup brands! it’s affordable and it works beautifully, hands down best setting spray!" in 9 reviews
  • "i can say i never thought i'd be using a glittery setting spray! but guys!!! i love it! you can see hints of blue after it sets. i really have been loving this on top off a matte finish foundation. most people dislike the scent but i really don't mind it. the scent is refreshing!" in 3 reviews
Meghan G.
Aberdeen, SD
This smells REALLY good!!! Like berries or fruit or something - just a really nice fruity smell. It is however SUPER wet. You do not need to spray a lot, it will soak your face. The spray stream is a little intense, and I had to dab over spots that were created from the spritz. It does add shimmer and glow to your face though! I probably wouldn’t repurchase this, but it is a super cool product.
Kenia R.
Hood River, OR
I use this everyday! I have oily skin so I use matte foundation, but when I’m feeling like not going with an all-matte look, I use this to add a dewy finish to my skin which is perfect! I bought 2 more after my first purchase because I knew how quickly I would go through them. It sits on all of my makeup perfectly and doesn’t make anything separate. I would HIGHLY recommend this!
Krystal P.
Owasso, OK
This is basically my grail setting spray and I wish I would have bought back-ups before it was discontinued. It's the first high end product that I actually finished the entire bottle. I wear a lot of fun bright colors and it leaves a gorgeous purple/pink aura. It smells like orange creamsicle also!! As an actual setting spray it works very well to extend makeup wear. But I don't know if Too Faced has a base formula they just add things to or what. If I could I'd buy a boatload more bottles of this!! Sorry about this picture being sideways but if you look you can kinda see that super subtle pink/purple glow!
Danielle W.
I'm loving this mist! You do have to be very careful to shake all of the product you don't want splatters of pastel dust in your makeup but even if you do they can be wiped away easily. I can't wait to use this in the summer for a nice no makeup glow with some shimmer ! The smell isn't great but I can deal with it . And a plus..i don't even need to use a hilighter !
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
Not my go to setting spray, but I would honestly take this to a festival because it's cooling and has a neat shine to your face//body after spraying. It's really magical, but make sure you shake it untip you hear the metal balls shaking because the pearl hazey part of it settles onto the bottom. I think it's a fun spray to have on hand. VIVI APPROVED
lalyy đź–¤.
Miami
I love this setting spray it smells good I love the unicorn vibe of it but this product does have some cons and the bad thing about this product is that the pink product gets stuck to the bottom of the bottle and it’s hard to shake but that’s the only issue about it but overall it’s feels good on the face I use it everyday and I love the packaging it’s really festive and I would buy it again cause it’s cool how the product is blue and once you shake it turns pinky with some glitter to it
Xtina S.
jacksonville
I will seriously continue to buy this spray just because I love the smell... like if they make a perfume of this I would swim in it ... it's that delicious. Of course it works well and leaves a very faint magical majestic glow on your face ... but the fricken smell is what has me .. I literally spray it on my arms sometimes just so I can smell like it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I got to say this is one of my most favorite refreshing / setting sprays however I don't use it as a setting spray I'll still use my little Urban Decay all nighter on top of it but it gives you just a nice hint of Radiance and the sprayer really just mists it out so perfectly I also love the fact that it has the two silver balls in it to break up the product at the bottom. I have tried to duplicate this product by using a plain setting spray and adding some highlighting drops. But I still come back to this I love the smell and I love the packaging and I will continue to buy it
Starr M.
Temecula , CA
i LOVE this setting spray. Aside from the awesome glitter factor this product provides, this setting spray helps keep my make long lasting, keeping it in place all day, & helps prevent my makeup from transferring. I will definitely be repurchasing & recommending it to others!
Krystle B.
Caryville, TN
I wasn't sure wether I would like this spray or not, but I love the peach matte spray so I gave it a try. I love this spray it hides pores, lasts all day, and gives a luminous non glittery glow. Be sure to shake this well or it will leave white dots everywhere, same with the peach matte spray.
Angela m.
Warren, MI
I used the tester at the store and it literally left chunks of purple glitter all over my face and jacket lol was it just a one time fluke? or is it like this always?Too Faced Festival Refresh Spray
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Does this add a lot of glitter? Does it make you look glowy? Can you see the color of the glitter on your face? Can you build the amount of glitter you want?
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Does this make you look greasy?
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?
Karina S.