BY TOO FACED

A cooling, pearlescent face mist that sets and refreshes makeup for a flawless finish and an ethereal festival vibe. This mystifying makeup setting and refreshing spray is infused with opalescent pearls for all-over sparkling illumination. It cools on contact, and helps refine the look of pores and skin texture while rose quartz powder adds some love energy to your makeup. The alcohol-free formula's fresh dreamy scent will leave you with an enchanting, ethereal festival vibe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super-hydrating, citrus-scented refreshing mist sets your makeup, and is the perfect refresher for all-day use. It's infused with opalescent pearls for luminous, subtle shimmer and rose quartz for added love energy, good vibes, and endless summer looks.

• Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?3 Answers
  • I used the tester at the store and it literally left chun...3 Answers
  • Is this glittery or leave sparkles on the face? Is it a d...1 Answers
Too Faced Festival Refresh Spray
  • "too faced has always been one of my favorite makeup brands! it’s affordable and it works beautifully, hands down best setting spray!" in 9 reviews
  • "i can say i never thought i'd be using a glittery setting spray! but guys!!! i love it! you can see hints of blue after it sets. i really have been loving this on top off a matte finish foundation. most people dislike the scent but i really don't mind it. the scent is refreshing!" in 3 reviews
Ima W.
Fairview, PA
I love this!!!
Smells amazing
Does not “glitter” my face
And definitely freshens my skin
Naroly D.
Thomasville, NC
Love this product . Omg smell so good and refreshed your face . It leave my skin spotless
Lexi L.
New Orleans
This spray is too cute! It has shimmery iridescent liquid mixed throughout the bottle. Whenever you spray it on, it sets your makeup, refreshes your face, and illuminates your face. Great for festivals, and everyday use!
Daniela C.
Los Angeles
leaves a little sparkle and shine on my makeup while setting it all day! also smells amazing
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
This setting spray is life! It literally makes your skin glow yall! It helps your makeup stay put too and last much longer then if you didnt use it.
Edie S.
Brisbane
This product is not my favourite but I do like it. It has a great even spritzer. I would suggest it for any skin type I guess. I don’t have any experiences where I have kept it on for a long time but it does feel like it would. It has an intensely sweet smell. It does look very pretty when you shake it. The reason this setting spray isn’t my favourite is because it leaves glitter specs on your face. I don’t think I will buy it again however it’s very pretty aesthetically.
Sara D.
Agliana
I love this product! It smells amazing and cools my skin. I can use it with makeup or without. It give just the right amount of glow that I love! and the rose quartz is a plus plus! Great job Too Faced! Please never take this product away!
Debee P.
Wilmslow
I am really enjoying this spray, it smells gorgeous and it really does refresh my skin and leave a nice sheen to the skin. I’ve not given it 5 stars because I’ve come up in little bumps on my skin, but I’m not sure if it’s the spray or not. So I’m still testing it out.
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
This is by far the most unique setting spray I have ever seen or used! It works great at setting your makeup and as a cool refreshing mist (it feels really great when you mist it on)! I absolutely LOVE how it leaves behind it's bluish, pinkish and lavenderish pearlescent glow! You can get a really light, barely there glow, or a more intense glow depending on how much you apply, so it's great that it's buildable like that! I love how when you refresh it, it also replenishes your glow! It's such a great product! If you're into some shimmer, and the whole Unicorn Tears look, then I highly recommend this for you!
Brittany B.
I did not find that it did anything different from the regular drug store spray I use.. although this does help with "refreshing". I was also hoping for a bit of a glow or shimmer from using it, but that isn't the case. I don't like how it separates when sitting for a bit, having to take time to shake and mix it. It does smell good though. Contemplated returning it but I figured it was "limited edition" and that I should keep it. It does not live up to the hype.
Angela m.
Warren, MI
I used the tester at the store and it literally left chunks of purple glitter all over my face and jacket lol was it just a one time fluke? or is it like this always?Too Faced Festival Refresh Spray
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Does this add a lot of glitter? Does it make you look glowy? Can you see the color of the glitter on your face? Can you build the amount of glitter you want?
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Does this make you look greasy?
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?
Karina S.