BY TOO FACED #41 in Setting Spray

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A cooling, pearlescent face mist that sets and refreshes makeup for a flawless finish and an ethereal festival vibe. This mystifying makeup setting and refreshing spray is infused with opalescent pearls for all-over sparkling illumination. It cools on contact, and helps refine the look of pores and skin texture while rose quartz powder adds some love energy to your makeup. The alcohol-free formula's fresh dreamy scent will leave you with an enchanting, ethereal festival vibe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super-hydrating, citrus-scented refreshing mist sets your makeup, and is the perfect refresher for all-day use. It's infused with opalescent pearls for luminous, subtle shimmer and rose quartz for added love energy, good vibes, and endless summer looks.

• Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?3 Answers
  • I used the tester at the store and it literally left chun...3 Answers
  • Is this glittery or leave sparkles on the face? Is it a d...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "too faced has always been one of my favorite makeup brands! it’s affordable and it works beautifully, hands down best setting spray!" in 9 reviews
  • "i can say i never thought i'd be using a glittery setting spray! but guys!!! i love it! you can see hints of blue after it sets. i really have been loving this on top off a matte finish foundation. most people dislike the scent but i really don't mind it. the scent is refreshing!" in 3 reviews
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
Honestly, I'm torn on the rating only because i have hg setting sprays and this won't be one of those but it is a very good setting spray on its own so i have it all 5 stars. To start, the smell is amazing, basically a sweet candy type smell, but it doesn't linger too long. The spray is fantastic! You do have to shake this product as the shimmer settles but, really, how much makeup do we already shake? That's nothing big. It does set my makeup pretty well but i haven't thoroughly tested that. I work 12 hour nights, though, so most of my makeup stays pretty well! I love too faced and my combination skin has been unusually dry this winter so i was especially interested in trying this as it's hydrating. I didn't notice any real shimmer but, again, night shift! Plus, my makeup is pretty matte so maybe that would affect the shimmer. Still, it smells great, is really pretty, i love Too Faced, and it does set my makeup so I'll keep using it. Especially when i want to freshen my face.
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Of course I bought this palette so I had to buy the setting spray too. I am not a big fan of the setting spray it's okay it's just I feel like you have to shake it way too much and you don't really get the payoff. I like the FX Illuminating spray better than this. I feel like that one has a finer glitter to it than this one does. And I also feel like to face needs to work on their sprayers because their products just don't spray out is fine like some of the other setting sprays in the same price point. They are a high-end product and they should have a really good quality sprayer that gives you a fine Mist over your makeup instead of feeling like it is splattering on your face.
Rebecca S.
This setting/refreshing spray is a MUST!! I love love love this! its smells amazing, and the way it just melts your makeup together for the perfect finish is to die for! I also use it to spray my brush for the perfect metallic look to my shadows! Its an all around amazing spray, its a tad bit on the wet side when you spray it so i just fan my face to dry it quicker. That's my only complaint. Would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone! It has a very slight shimmer on the face but not too much to make you look like your a disco ball. I bought this off of the sephora website for 24.00 and its well worth it!
Jennie I.
Wichita, KS
So, let's get the obvious things out of the way. This packaging looks fit for a five year old and glitter in a setting spray seems a little wacky! I picked this up after spraying it on my skin and loving how it transformed the finish of my foundation. This setting spray is hydrating and radiant without making you oily and has an amazing scent, almost like skittles but slightly more botanical. So long as you shake the bottle up well, the glitter doesn't even come across on your face. You just look radiant. Hoping tf makes a permanent setting spray with this same formulation, and maybe no glitter since it doesn't really show up anyways.
Sarah L.
Anna, TX
So first off, this setting spray has to be shaken with every use. The glitter settles, and if you don’t shake it, the shimmer/glitter won’t disperse evenly. So don’t dispair if you think that’s going to happen. Use some common sense and shake the bottle. It comes with two little metal balls in it to help with the process (just like some nail polishes).
Now, onto the product itself:
the mist is fantastic. Comes out great, nice and even, and lots of product misted without it being too much. A couple sprays goes a long way.
This product also SMELLS WONDERFUL.
The shimmer doesn’t show as a glitter, unless you look at it in the sun, it’s more of a glowly effect. It also won’t leave you looking too oily.
As far as how long it keeps your makeup on... I personally haven’t pushed it to its limits yet. But I know there are better setting sprays out there.

Tracey C.
I misted a no-makeup makeup look that was more than 8 hours old. I didn't really expect much. The product promises to refresh, not resuscitate! I needn't have worried. The formula was light and dried quickly to a soft, multi-hued luminescence. I admit it--I'd expected DBE. What I got was a touch of whimsy that enlivened a very basic, very faded look for another 3 hours. The formula is even more fun over dramatic pigments.
Tip: shake well before use. If you don't, there will be globs!
Bottom line: Fun, affordable, and no disco ball effect. A definite re-buy.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
I have to admit I thought I would hate this setting spray. I don’t like things that are scented around my face. I don’t like the unicorn craze. This is definitely not for me. Yet I was drawn to try it! I am so happy I tried it because I love the way it finishes off my makeup. It definitely leaves a dewy, glowy look to your skin. There is no glitter or sparkles. It makes your skin look fantastic!

I’m posted a #nofilter photo for you to see. For reference, I’m wearing Makeup Forever Water Blend fountain (which is light to medium coverage), no concealer, a bit of eyeshadow and mascara. I took this photo by a window for natural light.
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
When I saw this at ulta I was immediately drawn to it because of the obvious adorable rainbow/holographic packaging but the idea of the product itself is so different from anything I’ve seen! This is a MUST HAVE for anyone with dry skin that loves the dewy skin look at first glance it looks pretty colorful and when I tested it on my hand I saw some chunky glitters which made me skeptical but when applied to the face I don’t notice any it mists evenly and just adds a beautiful shimmery glow to the face it made my skin look smooth and healthy it feels refreshing and it smells like candy overall I’m obsessed I would definitely repurchase and recommend I think it’s worth the price *make sure to shake well between each use*
Alexa B.
The packaging of this product is so cute and the spray itself contains little shimmers and it smells like grapes. I really love the smell and the finish it gives to my skin and the spray is rather fine but sometimes those tiny little white dots would come out so I would have to blend that out with my beauty blender. I do think this helped with longevity but it doesn’t really melt your make up in like the Mac fix+ but I really liked this spray overall and the smell is delicious.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently picked this up at altar and oh my goodness it is so amazing! The scent is the reason I bought it but it doesn’t work really well on the skin it melts everything into the skin. I like that it has swimmers in it but that is not overpowering and I just not leave you with specs of glitter all over your face. I think the price is fair and you get a decent amount. If you’re looking for a hand setting spray I would recommend this one just for the scent by itself
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Does this add a lot of glitter? Does it make you look glowy? Can you see the color of the glitter on your face? Can you build the amount of glitter you want?
Angela m.
Warren, MI
I used the tester at the store and it literally left chunks of purple glitter all over my face and jacket lol was it just a one time fluke? or is it like this always?Too Faced Festival Refresh Spray
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this leave your face glittery? Is the mist fine?
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Does it leave sparkles?
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this make you look greasy?

back