6 colors available

BY TOO FACED

• I have been looking for a foundation that blurs imperfections. One ...1 Answers
  • How can you find the right shade? 1 Answers
  • I always have trouble with foundation because of my extremely dry s...1 Answers
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Marysville, WA
Review for: Illuminating Paris
This product is great! The foundation is semi sheer but has buildable coverage. It leaves a dewy finish but I usually go over with their translucent powder or mac studio fix because I have oily skin. I use Paris Light Medium in the winter and now I'm using Hollywood medium. Both work for my skin and blends in beautifully. This is the lightest foundation that I've tried that still have decent coverage. I use a concealer if I need more coverage which is what I do with most other foundations anyway. It's my favorite foundation as of now! It's light on the skin so I get less breakouts and blackheads.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Monclova, OH
Review for: Illuminating Paris
Love the magic wand. It is in fact exactly what it says it is, a magic wand. The style of the wand makes it easy to apply and the color and composition of the foundation is spot on. It feels great on, doesn't give me acne, and covers my redness evenly. Overall great product and would recommend to anyone who wants a quick and easy routine.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Review for: St. Barths Bronze
The Born This Way Foundation is really amazing! I love that it is water based and has coconut water infused in it! It hydrates my skin while covering imperfections very well. I would say this is a light to medium coverage, but it's very build able. Looks best when applied with a damp beauty blender.
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
Review for: Illuminating Hollywood Fair
I absolutely love Too Faced Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation - I feel like it hides all of my tiny little imperfections while brightening my face. I always wear it when I want to look my best, or when I suspect someone is going to be taking a lot of pictures. I only wish it cost a little less.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
Review for: Caribbean Cocoa
Lately, I've really been getting into face illuminators especially in a foundation and when I found this one I fell in love with how cute and simple it is to apply to your face with the brush. It actually makes my face feel really moisterized and it isn't thick and cakey at all
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Review for: Miami Tan
I love anything from too faced, and this is def a product that i love as well, i do not wear face makeup other then eyeliner and mascara a lot but when i do i love something that is illuminating since it makes my skin look so pretty and my eyes look brighter!
Martina D.
Martina D.
Spring
Review for: Illuminating Hollywood Fair
Amazing product and i would refer his to anyone. This is another ULta product. It can be a little pricey but I would recommend that they buy it. Even if it is your first time experimenting with makeup. This is a must try for anyone. Just go to the ULta store
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas park , FL
Review for: Illuminating Hollywood Fair
Absolutely love the cover this product offers. My face always looks so flawless when I use it. The price could be cheaper but I will continue to buy just for the simple fact it works so well. My skin type is combination and it looks great. Highly recommend
Jocelyn E.
Jocelyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite foundations of all time. It is pretty lightweight but gives good coverage also. Covers all of my acne. It is very illuminating as it says in the title of this product. I would purchase this product again and other people should too!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Review for: Illuminating Paris
Love this foundation! It is so easy to apply, and applies flawlessly for a perfect amount of illumination! Works great on my sensitive skin, and is definitely worth the price. I would definitely by this again, and recommend this to others!!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Hibbing, MN
I have been looking for a foundation that blurs imperfections. One that first leave the skin oily after a couple hours, doesn't cake, evens tones and leaves a soft glow to the skin. I do alot of baking, contouring, bronzing..the whole works. I need a base foundation that will give me a clean start to my contour. Does this product offer all of these?
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have trouble with foundation because of my extremely dry skin. Does this work well with dry skin or should I look for something more hydrating?
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have combination skin, oily in the t-zone. is this product good for oily skin? also, does it build up and crease under your eyes?
Eden G.
Eden G.
Hudsonville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for circles under the eyes?!
MICHEYLLY FERNANDA R.
MICHEYLLY FERNANDA R.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
Lo mejor de este producto y lo que nos importa es la cobertura, y es perfecta ilumina muy bien