BY TOO FACED

Ali M.
Ali M.
Monclova, OH
Review for: Illuminating Paris
Love the magic wand. It is in fact exactly what it says it is, a magic wand. The style of the wand makes it easy to apply and the color and composition of the foundation is spot on. It feels great on, doesn't give me acne, and covers my redness evenly. Overall great product and would recommend to anyone who wants a quick and easy routine.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Review for: St. Barths Bronze
The Born This Way Foundation is really amazing! I love that it is water based and has coconut water infused in it! It hydrates my skin while covering imperfections very well. I would say this is a light to medium coverage, but it's very build able. Looks best when applied with a damp beauty blender.
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
Review for: Illuminating Hollywood Fair
I absolutely love Too Faced Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation - I feel like it hides all of my tiny little imperfections while brightening my face. I always wear it when I want to look my best, or when I suspect someone is going to be taking a lot of pictures. I only wish it cost a little less.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Review for: Miami Tan
I love anything from too faced, and this is def a product that i love as well, i do not wear face makeup other then eyeliner and mascara a lot but when i do i love something that is illuminating since it makes my skin look so pretty and my eyes look brighter!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
Review for: Illuminating Hollywood Fair
Absolutely love the cover this product offers. My face always looks so flawless when I use it. The price could be cheaper but I will continue to buy just for the simple fact it works so well. My skin type is combination and it looks great. Highly recommend
Jocelyn E.
Jocelyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite foundations of all time. It is pretty lightweight but gives good coverage also. Covers all of my acne. It is very illuminating as it says in the title of this product. I would purchase this product again and other people should too!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Review for: Illuminating Paris
Love this foundation! It is so easy to apply, and applies flawlessly for a perfect amount of illumination! Works great on my sensitive skin, and is definitely worth the price. I would definitely by this again, and recommend this to others!!
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good at brightening up your face and keeping it looking fresh and radiant. It is very long lasting and looks so good. It is better than other brands because it is a better quality. I really recommend this to people
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Caribbean Cocoa
My sister worked at sephora for awhile and is also the "queen of makeup!" She uses this product and her skin always looks amazing and flawless! Just wish it wasn't so pricey! But worth the price for the quality!!
Alison R.
Alison R.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Illuminating Cashmere Finish
I have always wanted to try this product. I currently use the nars highlighter and love the packaging and how long it stays on. Does this product last throughout the day and does it apply easily? Help please!!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Hibbing, MN
I have been looking for a foundation that blurs imperfections. One that first leave the skin oily after a couple hours, doesn't cake, evens tones and leaves a soft glow to the skin. I do alot of baking, contouring, bronzing..the whole works. I need a base foundation that will give me a clean start to my contour. Does this product offer all of these?
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have trouble with foundation because of my extremely dry skin. Does this work well with dry skin or should I look for something more hydrating?
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have combination skin, oily in the t-zone. is this product good for oily skin? also, does it build up and crease under your eyes?
Eden G.
Eden G.
Hudsonville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for circles under the eyes?!
MICHEYLLY FERNANDA R.
MICHEYLLY FERNANDA R.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
Lo mejor de este producto y lo que nos importa es la cobertura, y es perfecta ilumina muy bien