Too Faced Eye Shadow uploaded by Katrina T.Too Faced Eye Shadow uploaded by Desiree' B.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Too Faced eyeshadows - Too Faced Eye Shadow Fairy Tale. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Too Faced Eye Shadow
  • "Too Faced is always a go to for any make up junky! Its phenominal! ALWAYS PIGMENTED, LONG LASTING, NOT OILY, PERFECT FOR ANY SKIN TYPE." in 20 reviews
Britany Z.
Harrisburg, PA
Absolutely love these colors.
I have blue eyes so it definitely creates a unique look and suites well for day and night time.
Great for when you want to spend some time on a new look.
Christina F.
Williamsport
Not too familiar with Two Faced product line but I love this eye shadow! Soft and shimmery with great pigments, work well for my skin tone and blue eyes. Lasts long and doesn't crease.
Mina H.
Too face. Y far has the best eye shadows great colors nice pop and breathable not to heavy. Easy to blend and great pigments. I use this everyday great for me.you don't need to pass a lot like other brands.
Shauna B.
Mobile, AL
Love this eyeshadow. It is one that I use most everyday. It is perfect for a quick and no fuss eye. It can be worn for a daytime to nighttime look with a little extra shadow and more dramatic eyeliner.
Amy C.
I love this product. The duo is a perfect combination. The price good because the material is really good long lasting. Compare to other brands its a win win. I have gray eyes
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I really like this brand. the makeup lasts all day and only requires minimal touch-ups. this particular color combo is great because it literally works with any complexion.
Jessy B.
Martinsburg, WV
I love too faced eyeshadows. The pigmentation is on point, and the eyeshadow glides on easily with very little fallout. Makes my makeup routine go smoothly every morning.
Deserae F.
Forney, TX
This is the best. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin because mine get so irritated trying to remove but this come off with a wipe and stays all day
Jana R.
Cape town
I like the colors and it applies easily. I have blue eyes and it is long lasting. I can't compare it because it is different than others but i would recommend it.
Daisy G.
Sometimes when I'm on a summer vacation I just pack this duo eyeshadow because it's all I need. The colors are just beautiful and bronzey, perfect for a summer glow. The color pay off is excellent
How i can buy here ?
I so impresionate how this app can give up Some makeup, clothes, food and so many Thing free that is incredible i never never See some app like this.
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
Does it have a good shine or glitter?