Too Faced Eye Shadow uploaded by Katrina T.Too Faced Eye Shadow uploaded by Desiree' B.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Too Faced eyeshadows - Too Faced Eye Shadow Fairy Tale. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Too Faced Eye Shadow
  • "Too Faced is always a go to for any make up junky! Its phenominal! ALWAYS PIGMENTED, LONG LASTING, NOT OILY, PERFECT FOR ANY SKIN TYPE." in 20 reviews
Kellie A.
Lakeside, CA
Too Faced shadows are one of my staples, use regularly. Have several palettes and love each one. Chocolate Bar is a favorite. Sephora carries a nice selection. Ulta will have good specials also.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
I love too faced and almost every product they come out with are for real one of the best qualities in the market. I love it this is really pigmented and easy to blend.❤
Ebony M.
Atlanta , GA
This is one of my favorite shadow duos to use on brown skin. They will mix with just about any other shadow colors. I sometime use the lighter color wet to get a metallic look. I also like it because a little goes a long way.
Janine A.
Too faced eye shadow is one of the best eye shadow there. Soft on your skin and can easily be at Sephora or ulta. Can be use for brown eyes blue or green. They definitely have nice packaging and would recommend to people.
Camelia S.
Salisbury , MD
Great pigment. All too faced products are very pleasing & packaging is super cute which makes it that much more fun! Makeup is suppose to be fun & too faced always brings it everytime!
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
I love these shadows that have very contrasting colors but that's good because you can combine a lot and can be day and night look with these duo shadows, buy it again without hesitation
Beautiful eyeshadow pallet for any age and any occasion. Works at school, the work place, or even out to dinner. This versatile eye shadow duo will become a statement piece in your makeup collection.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
Perfect eyeshadow! This Too Faced eyeshadow is extremely pigmented, and long lasting even without a primer! I love using this color as a transition eyeshadow in my crease. This Artist Shadow does not crease or fall under the eyes at all. Would recommend to anyone
Elizabeth H.
Morgantown, Wv
These are great quality shadows but i don't care of the actual color. I have dark hair and prefer browns and tans. This was a gift and worth a try. I think it may look better with blonde or red hair.
Lauren B.
Chicora , PA
Too faced is in general a good line of cosmetics. Their shadows are heavily pigmented so they show up and last. I don't have any issues with their eyeshadow fading. Overall I love this shade.
How i can buy here ?
I so impresionate how this app can give up Some makeup, clothes, food and so many Thing free that is incredible i never never See some app like this.
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
Does it have a good shine or glitter?