Too Faced Eye Shadow uploaded by Katrina T.Too Faced Eye Shadow uploaded by Desiree' B.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Too Faced eyeshadows - Too Faced Eye Shadow Fairy Tale. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Too Faced Eye Shadow
  • "Too Faced is always a go to for any make up junky! Its phenominal! ALWAYS PIGMENTED, LONG LASTING, NOT OILY, PERFECT FOR ANY SKIN TYPE." in 20 reviews
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
The pure pigment and smoothness of this eye shadow makes it unlike any other.  Beautiful shades that last all day, and never let you down.  Too Faced is my go to for nearly all of my beauty needs!
Sofia S.
Ceres, CA
It has just the right amount of shimmer, can be worn during the day & partying at night. It's neutral color is my favorite. Would get again, absolutely suggest to anyone looking for a good shimmery shadow
stacey s.
Rochester, NY
i had never used this brand before, a girlfriend gave me hers while we were getting ready to go out. it was nice, good solid color, went on well, stayed pretty nice thru out the night.
Leah S.
Lake stevens , WA
I've been a fan of Too Faced makeup for YEARS, literally, I've been using Too Faced for more then 10 years. Absolutely loved my Too faced eyeshadow duo...... until it shattered. I always kept it in a makeup storage container in my bathroom, so i have no idea how it shattered. But before that happened, it was one of my go to shadows. You really can't go wrong with any Too Faced eyeshadows. They are always buttery smooth, pigmented, long lasting and a beautiful on any skin type. The packaging is so cute too, as all Too Faced packaging is. :)
Gabriela L.
Gillette, WY
I think this is a great palette. The colors and quality of the shadows are amazing. The fact that there are other products that come with this palette such as the eyeshadow primer and purple mascara is awesome! This colab is great. Highly recommend this especially since it is limited edition.
gracie k.
Murrieta, CA
Too Faced is one of my all-time favorite brands! Their eye shadow is absolutely perfect and easy to apply! I started out on e.l.f. products, and when I moved to Sephora's brands, Too Faced became my favorite, and the colors in this duo are lovely lovely lovely!! Would buy again!
Angie Tatiana (CO158Q69252N) C.
Coral Springs, FL
The pigment in this eyeshadow is so great and professional that i never tire of wear this eyeshadow, and all the products of too faced are really good, i wear in special ocassions this eyeshadow because it's a little expensive for me and i have to waste my money with moderation.
Kaliah C.
You can't go very wrong with eyeshadow.... until you find one that is amazing!! 10/10 would recommend this eyeshadow to anyone who wants to try something GOOD and new!
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
I love this eyeshadow. Not to dark but gives you some shimmer with the make up. I bought this at ulta. The problem was deciding the color. The package is great easy open and easy to apply. I use it with eye shadow primer. I would buy this again. It's amazing.
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
I wear eye shadow just about every day and this compact is one of my go to's. Its small and fits conveniently in my purse so i can apply it on the go if i need to. The colors are neutral and match any look. They also look very natural which is always good.
How i can buy here ?
I so impresionate how this app can give up Some makeup, clothes, food and so many Thing free that is incredible i never never See some app like this.
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
Does it have a good shine or glitter?