Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Kirsten B.
Hillsboro, OR
Too Faced is one of the better quality brands that I have come across. Especially their eyeshadows. Easy to apply. Great pigment. Very blendable. Less fall out than some of the drugstore brands. Would buy again. Wish it were cheaper and in more stores. Being from a small town originally, coming across these brands was hard to come by.
Brittany Michelle H.
Costa Mesa
One of my everyday wears! Looks great when my hair is dark and looks excellent when my hair is blond. It picks up the hues from any color you wear it with so it's incredibly versatile. Has lots of glitter and specks which is its only downfall.
Katie E.
The too faced shadows are probably my favorite shadows lately. For me I honestly think they are better than urban decay, though i love urban decay too. Just for my skin tone and how i like to do my makeup I like these shadows better. I also just like the formula a little bit more.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Too faced sugar shadow pure pigment color dust caviar dreams. This was the first time I used too faced. I've got brown eyes and this color really made them pop. I like the packing for this shadow. I'd definitely buy this product.
Hannah B.
New Kensington
I like these shadows, they're blendable and pigmented. I use them pretty often, not as often as Makeup Geek or Morphe but I still like them a lot. They don't ware off through the day and they go on well. Would recommend definitely!
Michaela F.
I love this eyeshadow for blending out the outer corners of my eyes. It's an excellent transition color, and it's buttery and the pigment payoff is fantastic. Very easy to apply, very easy to wear. I've purchased several of these.
Crystal M.
Phenix City, AL
Too faced it my favorite over all just too pricey for a mother of two ! lol but when i do get to treat myself i love to spoil myself with some makeup. i have a too faced palette and the color are amazing plus they last all night !
Emily S.
I really love their single pallet eye shadows, it is a little expensive but they last a long time and I usually buy the colors that can be worn every day ... Golden peach is one of my favs!
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Two faced makes a really great shadow. For the most part tie going to get a solid shake that is easy to work with, smells great & allows you to blend easily. I'm a big fan of two faced.
Trudy N.
I did like this product a lot, but it wasn't much different from similar eye shadows they have, however, i do like this brand very much. just didn't see much difference in this and the other eyeshadow from this brand
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you