Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
Too faced always has excellent quality products. The shadows blend like butter and are not patchy. I don't mind paying for my beloved too faced. And the packaging is always so cute! Definitely my favorite packaging out of all the brands!
Taylor G.
Belmont, NC
I love these eye shadows they are highly pigmented and last a wonderful portion of the day. The colors are amazing and the application is super smooth ! I recommend this for people who are into blending shadows because there are so many lovely colors to try and mix up !!!!
Amanda J.
Hutchinson, KS
The eyeshadows are very pigmented. They glide on the eye smoothly and blend very well. Using single pot eyeshadow allows you to be able to use product without worrying about powders mixing as can be the case in some pallets
Leigh M.
This eyeshadow goes on extremely smooth and is the PERFECT dark shade for either a more natural look throughout the day or a glamourous night on the town. You can also use it wet or dry.. pick your brush. I have multiple shades and keep coming back for more.
Bianca H.
Pacoima, CA
I didn't really like it . It was given to me as a gift from my mother in law she told me it was a very good shadow but I do not agree. Would I try this again maybe but it would have to be a really pretty shade to convince me . I would not recommend this item .
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
I really love this product and feel that the color is so rich and pigmented. It goes on so smoothly and is easy to blend. I would definitely recommend this product to others and all of the Too Faced colors are so pretty!
Tori B.
Independence , MO
I love most all of Too Faced Products. The eye shadow is gorgeous and extremely pigmented. I have honestly been dying to try their "Power of Makeup" product just because I like their other eye shadows so much. They are easily blendable and long lasting.
Kyra S.
It was a pretty color but just not for me. I don't usually wear colored shadows. I usually stick to nuetrals, if I wear any eyeshadow at all. It isn't a bad product, but I don't find myself reaching for it that often.
Amber J.
Fairmont, WV
This is one of my favorite eye shadows ! I would definitely recommend it , doesn't need any improvements. Unlike some eye shadows this one has the sparkles all the way threw most just have them on top. I would definitely recommend this product !
Brittany Michelle H.
Costa Mesa
One of my everyday wears! Looks great when my hair is dark and looks excellent when my hair is blond. It picks up the hues from any color you wear it with so it's incredibly versatile. Has lots of glitter and specks which is its only downfall.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you