Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Leigh M.
This eyeshadow goes on extremely smooth and is the PERFECT dark shade for either a more natural look throughout the day or a glamourous night on the town. You can also use it wet or dry.. pick your brush. I have multiple shades and keep coming back for more.
Tori B.
Independence , MO
I love most all of Too Faced Products. The eye shadow is gorgeous and extremely pigmented. I have honestly been dying to try their "Power of Makeup" product just because I like their other eye shadows so much. They are easily blendable and long lasting.
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
I really love this product and feel that the color is so rich and pigmented. It goes on so smoothly and is easy to blend. I would definitely recommend this product to others and all of the Too Faced colors are so pretty!
Kyra S.
It was a pretty color but just not for me. I don't usually wear colored shadows. I usually stick to nuetrals, if I wear any eyeshadow at all. It isn't a bad product, but I don't find myself reaching for it that often.
Amber J.
Clarksburg, WV
This is one of my favorite eye shadows ! I would definitely recommend it , doesn't need any improvements. Unlike some eye shadows this one has the sparkles all the way threw most just have them on top. I would definitely recommend this product !
Brittany Michelle H.
Costa Mesa
One of my everyday wears! Looks great when my hair is dark and looks excellent when my hair is blond. It picks up the hues from any color you wear it with so it's incredibly versatile. Has lots of glitter and specks which is its only downfall.
Kirsten B.
Hillsboro, OR
Too Faced is one of the better quality brands that I have come across. Especially their eyeshadows. Easy to apply. Great pigment. Very blendable. Less fall out than some of the drugstore brands. Would buy again. Wish it were cheaper and in more stores. Being from a small town originally, coming across these brands was hard to come by.
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
I've really started getting into Too Faced makeup. I've gotten a few pieces in my subscription boxes. This shadow is a fail for me. There's a lot of shimmer in the Vixen shade. I don't think this is an everyday color. It's very pigmented and the color seems to last, even without a primer.
Katie E.
The too faced shadows are probably my favorite shadows lately. For me I honestly think they are better than urban decay, though i love urban decay too. Just for my skin tone and how i like to do my makeup I like these shadows better. I also just like the formula a little bit more.
Michaela F.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this eyeshadow for blending out the outer corners of my eyes. It's an excellent transition color, and it's buttery and the pigment payoff is fantastic. Very easy to apply, very easy to wear. I've purchased several of these.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you