Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Dina B.
Muy bueno tiene una muy buena pigmentacion y tiene muy buen olor me gusta mucho y es muy facil de difuminar
Kassidy K.
I love this color! My favorite time to use it is in the fall ūüėć it has great pigments and blends really nice
Patricia P.
The colour is amazing, as lot of too faced products! Not only the palettes but also the single eyeshadows!
Danielle P.
Summit, Il
I haven't seen this color, but you better believe I'll be looking for it now. I really like this product!
Bailey M.
Too faces eye shadows smell nice. The pay off is okay but a lot of fallout. As for price it is a bit high
melanie f.
good to use in your crease of your eye and on the outer corner. very high pigmented and excellent quality
Beth R.
I find too faced a bit touch and go. This colour is very bright but slightly too pink for my pale skin
Francesca B.
I use this as a base sometimes I don't really use it anymore as I have a palette with this colour in it
princess n.
loves this eyeshadow very much but i also think it would go great with a few other shadows in a pallete
Mollie C.
Scotland
Too faced eyeshadows are so pigment and I absolutely love them the are my all time favourite eyeshadows
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you