Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
This shadow is perfection! The antique gold shimmer is the best shadow I have ever used. It goes with so many eye looks and has become a staple in my beauty bag! Great pigmentation and amazing color pay off. They are a little on the pricey side, but you totally get what you pay for. Love the look and feel of this shadow and the fact that a little goes a very long way.
mary n.
This is an amazing shadow it really makes your eyes pop it dosent fade and lasts through out the day. I love it. It really looks good on anyone and it filled with many great alternatives.
Koreen A.
Park Ridge, IL
I have a few of these eyeshadows and I like them a lot. Very pigmented. Only problem I had was one of them broke on me. I didn't even drop it. The shadow just broke apart for some reason
Jewlie W.
AUSTIN, TX
Too Faced used to make my favorite single eye shadow of all time- Glamazon. It was a golden color, with just the right amount of shimmer to make my eyes pop. It lasted for a long time, and was my signature eye shadow look. The texture is velvety, and doesn't crease, and the shimmer stays put throughout the day.
Ally F.
Honey Brook, PA
This color is perfect for a neutral look and it goes on so smooth. This color is also extremely easy to blend and is worth the price. It's also a very good pigmented color and it stays on all day compared to its competitors. I would recommend to anyone looking for a long-lasting neutral eye shadow!
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I usually try to avoid single eye shadows because I feel like I'm not getting the best value (Maybe I'll never use the whole thing or it'll go bad before I use it up) and variety is the spice of life (pallets) BUT I love too faced and their single eyeshadows really are a great deal and good quality.
Jessenia P.
Kings Park, NY
These were the bomb.com when they came out! It was my first product I ever bought that I mixed with my Mac fix plus to get a more intense color and even a different color payoff. Very pigmented and buttery feel. Blends beautifully.
Lisette T.
Austin, TX
This shadow is super pigmented and is very easy to blend. It is better than other drugstore brands because others are chalky. I purchased it from sephora and it was my first time every using it and i loved it. i would buy it again because of the creaminess and pigmentation.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Samantha F.
Marietta, GA
I know I can always count on Too Faced to provide great eye shadows! Their formulation and lasting power are unlike any other. They also have a wide range of colors from neutrals to beautiful pops of color. Their single eye shadows make it easy to create a great eye look!
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you