Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Andra N.
Such an interesting shadow! so happy to have it in my collection. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because while the blend of tones is gorgeous, you do have to take care to pick up the same shade for each eye
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
Gotta love Too Faced eyeshadows. No matter of it's a palette or individual eyeshadow they're so nice and buttery, so pigmented and they look amazing. I own a palettes then this one, I feel like I have all the colours I need for everyday use and then a few to play along.
Evelin C.
Too Faced Eyeshadow are usually very good. Actually my favorite eyeshadow is from this brand's original Chocolate pallet. They are very long lasting, beautifully pigmented and lovely to look at! The only downside is that I wish they would include more colors, specially from the pallets.
Alba C.
I'm extremely pleased with this product. I recently bought it and only use it twice by now but definitely delivers. I love the pigmentation and how well looks on me. I have to say it's a decent price too.
Cynthia L.
Neptune. Dark turquoise nice fantasy colour, shimmer almost cameleon. Reflects of many colors depending on the lights focus. Good coverage and very blendable. I was surprised with the wearability, did not fade one bit!
Very satisfied.
Catherina B.
I like this product it is very long lasting and super smooth. Gives my eyes a nice touch of color that is not harsh and very Sutrue and elegant. I believe I bought this at sephora , it is very easy to use and to apply so for someone inexperienced with make up its a good buy.
Jaimie W.
This is a great shade for green eyes. It will really make them pop. You can smudge it out to make a lighter shade and pack more in the outer corner to make a nice contrast.
Lisbeth S.
The color is so pretty, and the quality is fantastic! It is a shimmery shade, and even after all day, the shimmer is still on my eyes and not on my face at all! It is insanely pigmented. I only need a small touch of it, and yet it's still very blendable and easy to use.
Berni W.
Awesome!! Love this so much. Great color for smokey eye. very long lasting. Would buy again. Would definitely recommend. Great value. Love the colour and price is fair.
lashae b.
Too faced single eyeshadows personally i think they are average they are'nt my favorite only because ive discovered other brands that i prefer such as morphe brush. Although there packing was really cute and they aren't bad they just aren't my personal preference.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?

Amazon