Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Jennifer C.
London
Have only tried the palettes but the eyeshadows are of a very high quality. Whether matte or shimmer, all are well pigmented, creamy, blend well and last on the eyes. The chocolate scented ones are a novel idea. Would be a good choice for someone looking for a midrange shadow that's of decent quality.
Jeannie C.
Montréal
This colors is just beautiful, it makes a look really classy, perfect for the night. I really suggest you to put a primer before because of all of the fallout of the product. It is quite long lasting too, but kind of fragile so if you are the kind of person to touch your face a lot in a day, maybe it will fade away quick.
mei L.
Ratingen, DE
I really like this single eyeshadow.
It's really pigmented and is not patchy or has has a lot of fallout. The packaging is really cute but not over the top(It doesn't break as easily)
The eyeshadow is really longlasting and I would definetely repurchase and recommend it
Alejandra M.
Esta marca me gusta en muchos aspectos. sus sombras son super pigmentadas y fáciles de difuminar, compro por lo general colores neutrales, el precio no es económico pero aun así las sigo comprando . la compraría de nuevo sin duda alguna y la recomiendo ampliamente
Selina R.
the single eyeshadows are perfect to keep with you for touch ups and is one of the best ones out there. I bought mine at Sephora and it's absolutely amazing I love it so much and would definitely buy it again
Jocelyn T.
I love how this is so easy to apply!!!. I don't really like bright colours, so this is the perfect shade. The first time I bought it, I was a little concerned on how it may look on me. But, once I tried it I got many compliments from my friends and family. It last quite a while and I can store it easily. One of my favorites!!!!!!
Rue A.
Kentville, NS
I love TF products ! This one was wonderful and I was so excited when I got it in the mail along with the rest of my order, I used it almost right away and couldn't have been happier with the colour of it ,made for a great smoky eye !
Andra N.
Such an interesting shadow! so happy to have it in my collection. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because while the blend of tones is gorgeous, you do have to take care to pick up the same shade for each eye
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
Gotta love Too Faced eyeshadows. No matter of it's a palette or individual eyeshadow they're so nice and buttery, so pigmented and they look amazing. I own a palettes then this one, I feel like I have all the colours I need for everyday use and then a few to play along.
Evelin C.
Too Faced Eyeshadow are usually very good. Actually my favorite eyeshadow is from this brand's original Chocolate pallet. They are very long lasting, beautifully pigmented and lovely to look at! The only downside is that I wish they would include more colors, specially from the pallets.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you