Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
Beautiful eyeshadows! I love the packaging. They're easy to apply and use. The colors are pigmented but have fallout. I use too faced a lot because they' re great quality products!
Mary G.
liberty township
This eyeshadows are really pigment they have the qualities that you need and they have alot of colors i used this in special occasions they blend good but sometimes have to use fingers i can recommend them
Lucy C.
Rancho Cordova, CA
The too faced eye shadows never disappoint me! The pigmentation is awesome and i would continue to purchase this product over and over again. I would recommend this to anyone i know. I use this product all the time. A must have
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
I got one Too Faced individual shadow in "Socialite" as a gift, and it's gorgeous! I have nothing negative to say at all. The color is so pretty, and the quality is fantastic! It is a shimmery shade, and even after all day, the shimmer is still on my eyes and NOT on my face! It is insanely pigmented- I only need a small touch of it, and yet it's still very blendable and easy to use. I also love how soft and buttery it feels, even though it it a pressed powder eye shadow. I would absolutely recommend Too Faced eye shadows to my friends and fellow beauty junkies!
Lani R.
This product is so amazing because it's one of the most pigmented eyeshadow's I have ever used the only bad thing about it is that it has an excessive amount of fall out.
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany, NJ
Amazing buttery pigmented shadows. Expensive but worth the money. Bought at the mall. I would recommend this to anyone and would always buy it over other brands.
Shea L.
Gunter
The best eyeshadow. It is very soft and stays on all day. Ulta have a very good selection! I recommend trying this over the others! Met all my expectations! Thank you Too Faced!
Casey B.
Leighton, AL
I love these singles! They are great to through in a makeup bag instead of a whole pallet. The colors are pigmented so they look amazing! They stay all day and don't crease
Kaelyn F.
Reading, PA
Nice eyeshadow, blends easy and I love the color it matches perfectly with my eyes and I can tone it down a bit with a shimmer if I don’t want it to be extra dark!
ANNE F.
Paterson, NJ
This is a good eyeshadow if you're into bolder colours. I sometimes use it to be dramatic or if I have a big date with the fiance. I love bold colours in general, the lighter eyeshadows just don't suit me. This one goes on smooth and stays on for me, no questions asked. The colour is suited to my skin type which is medium. Single shadows are just as good as using more than one shadow.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you