Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
Love these shadows they are pigmented and blend really nice. I love their names of all the colors, it's super creative and adds a special touch to the product. My eye color is amber brown and I would buy it again
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
I have all 11 of these colors listed and I just love these too faced single shadows. Pigmented. Creamy. Smooth application and long lasting. Great range of color choices as well both matte and shimmer. Would buy again.
Taylor S.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is my favorite eye shadow. I usually prefer more of a liquid based eye shadow, but this powder has completely changed my mind! It is my new favorite. It a long lasting as well which is a double bonus!
Lisa B.
too faced single shadows are some of the most amazingly pigmented shadows i've ever used. they glide on like a dream and stay put all day especially when you have a primer on
Katie E.
Estero , FL
I didn't know they still made these. I love mine so much I hit pan on it. It is so easy to apply and looks beautiful on. I got mine at Ulta back in the day, I wish they still sold them there. I would buy again!
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Great shadows. I have the shade midnight cowboy and it's a great pink/champagne shade. The only downfall is the fall out you get with this shimmery shade, but that's kind of normal for shimmer shades.
Sandra K.
Easton, PA
This product was a gift and the color was nice and highly pigmented but it made my eyes itchy. I dont know exactly what formula they use but i couldnt use it. For those who can ise it its a great product but it was a no for me.
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
The amount of product in these single eye shadows is amazing. I love that it's not a tiny tiny pan. I really like the color options and variety. I loved swatching these.
Lena K.
Fresno
Love the pigmentation of these single shadows! Very nice color payoff, definitely easy to use. I use this color for dramatic looks mainly. The price is very reasonable and I would buy it again.
Reacheal S.
Roseville, CA
Some don't like a single shadow, but sometimes I like it, when you're doing your perfect eyelook, but its missing the one color, that one color that adds that little something, or when you need that one color that makes the whole look pop! That's why I love having a few or more, good single colors, right when you need it
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you