Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Denise T.
This eyeshadow blends really well and the pigmentation of eyeshadow is great! This color is beautiful for anytime of the year. Not too much fall out and it's long lasting. I would definitely buy this eyeshadow again.
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
I absolutely love too faced because the shadows always blend soooo well and have amazing pigment!! These shadows always look and feel amazing!! I love too faced shadows
Alexis S.
Single shadows are the best I love adding to my personalized palettes and I buy from all over! This one in particular is one of my fav affordable and the color pay off is amazing! I highly recommend to add to your collection of single eye shadows!
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
Love these shadows they are pigmented and blend really nice. I love their names of all the colors, it's super creative and adds a special touch to the product. My eye color is amber brown and I would buy it again
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
I have all 11 of these colors listed and I just love these too faced single shadows. Pigmented. Creamy. Smooth application and long lasting. Great range of color choices as well both matte and shimmer. Would buy again.
Taylor S.
Sioux Falls , SD
This is my favorite eye shadow. I usually prefer more of a liquid based eye shadow, but this powder has completely changed my mind! It is my new favorite. It a long lasting as well which is a double bonus!
Lisa B.
too faced single shadows are some of the most amazingly pigmented shadows i've ever used. they glide on like a dream and stay put all day especially when you have a primer on
Katie E.
Estero , FL
I didn't know they still made these. I love mine so much I hit pan on it. It is so easy to apply and looks beautiful on. I got mine at Ulta back in the day, I wish they still sold them there. I would buy again!
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Great shadows. I have the shade midnight cowboy and it's a great pink/champagne shade. The only downfall is the fall out you get with this shimmery shade, but that's kind of normal for shimmer shades.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you