Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Emily O.
Pigmented but sort of powdery. Goes on nicely but a little hard to get off. Might just be the make up remover I used though.
Mayra  O.
I love Too Faced shadows! They are one of my favorite eye shadows. This color looks so beautiful and brings out my eye color.
Amanda G.
Oak Lawn
i love these individual ones im a big fan of all the neutrals on this line of eye shadows!!!!! will continue to keep buying!
Tonie P.
Downey, CA
This color is a beauty! especially when used with the right base and wet, I've used it quite a bit and still haven't hit pan.
Carmella P.
Has really good pigmentation. Get compliments whenever I blend this color out with lighter colors. Makes a great smokey eye
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
Love it that they have this single eyeshadow. I can so easily pick one color and add it on what what ever pallet I've used
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
I received a sample of this shadow before, cant remember the color, I remember that is was well pigmented and worked well.
Jenna H.
This is perfect for a darker smokey eye. It's really buildable and blends well. I like that there's a little shimmer to it.
Courtney R.
Zachary, LA
Too faced shadows can be a hit or miss. They are all pigmented in some way. But some are just wayyy better than the others.
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
The color I have was perfect and I loved it would be one I can use and make different looks with would definitely recommend
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you