Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Alexis F.
Winter Park, FL
You can't go wrong with single shadows. The pigments are always rich and usually have a great color payoff. These are not super cheap but affordable if you only buy the colors you really love. I would recommend them to everyone to at least give it a try. And most beauty stores have testers that you can use to see what colors look best on you.
Hannah J.
Tulsa, OK
I really like these eyeshadows. Comes in a wide variety of colors and the price point is pretty average for this kind of brand! I normally like to just by palettes tho! You get more for your money that way but when I run out of a favorite color I will just go pick one up in a single.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I absolutely 100% love this eye shadow. It goes on with ease. I am a first time user, but I would totally buy it again. It is a different shade, so it only matches certain things. It seems to last longer than other similar products. I am not a big fan of the packaging though.
Denise O.
Swan Valley, ID
I love too faced, the brand itself makes amazing products! And if a palette isn't in the budget (because let's face they are pretty pricey) why not just get a single one? You won't regret it, they have lots of colors to choose from and every eye shadow I have tried from this brand is easy to blend and very pigmented!
Sabrina R.
Chicago
This eyeshadow powder is so pretty and the color is very vibrant. It is very smooth and easy to apply as well and not really much fall out which is a plus. I wish that the singles didn't cost as much but I guess I'd buy again if I was looking for a specific color.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
Too faced eyeshadow's are always so pigmented and beautiful. I go to because they're so easily wonderful and I have a heavy hand. My eyecolor is Hazel so the products have been looking really good. I would deathly recommend checking out two-faced eyeshadow's
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I've used these single eyeshadows for a long time and while I don't reach for them first when building a full-face look, they are reliably smooth, pigmented, and soft. There is a quite a bit of fallout, so do your face AFTER your eyes with this product!
Katherine C.
Glendora, CA
This eyeshadow is so pigmented and soft, I use the dark colors to fill in my eyebrows and I also use it as eyeliner. Its by far, my favorite brand because its versatile and the price point is great. You get so much product. I would definitely buy again and in every color too.
Joce R.
Dover, FL
I really like this color! It's so pretty, but when I used it throughout the day it started to not look as fresh as when I initially put it on. But, I believe it's because I only forgot to prime my eyes that day since I was in a rush.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you