Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Raquel
This brands eyeshadow me are very pigmented and have great color lasting properties if you prime your eyes. A great primer is too faced stay don't stray eyeshodow primer.
Isabelle L.
St Clr Shores, MI
I really like the eyeshadows from too faced because they have nice colors that go with any skin tones! And this one you could use for your eyebrows to just shade in!
Kimberly G.
Tyler, TX
This brand is awesome, and has great coverage. You can wear it on its own or blend it with other colors. With any eye shadow i would recommend using a primer first.
Julia M.
Copperas Cove, TX
Too Faced makes beautiful eyeshadows. I love the palettes. They stopped making my favorite eye shadow color. It's been years and now I cant even remember the name.
Amanda C.
Too Faced is my favorite brand of makeup. They are very pigments and blend perfectly. I love there eyeshadows and all cute packaging . Plus the last a long time!!!
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
The color is okay at first, but throughout the day it turns into a gross green color. The formula's great, though, and is super blendable! The color is just gross.
Ashley F.
Virginia Beach, VA
It's just so pretty, and long lasting. A little pricey, but totally worth the buy. I bought mine at Ulta, but you can find it at Sephora, they're the same price.
Casey L.
Front Royal, VA
This product is only good if you use a good eye primer, if you do not it all just kind of flakes off during the day making you look like a colorful raccoon. The colors they choose are amazing otherwise.
Michelle L.
I would recommend using this eye shadow. I really like the way it looks on me as well as the fact that it stayed on me for a long time longer then other eye shows that I have purchased in the past.
Grace M.
LOVE the formula of Too Faced shadows and this is no exception! I love to throw this color in my crease and give some nice dimension to my eye! Overall, a great must have versatile color!
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you