Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Brittany M.
I love eye shadow and I want to become a cosmetologist so I experiment frequently with different types and brands of eyeshadow and I must say that Too Faced is a very good brand of makeup.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
I love this brand! i first got this eye shadow as a gift from a friend when i got it at sephora. the shadow is long wearing and love the hint of shimmer in it too!
Henali S.
I think that they have a formula that's too dry. It applies way better when it's wet. I love their colors I just wish they were more pigmented for those with darker skin tones.
Sandy B.
Buffalo, NY
These eye shadows always make your eyes pop! The pigmentation isn't always as good as other brands, but the shimmers are always gorgeous and the colors blend well together.
Ceci D.
Jennifer  S.
sacramento, CA
One of my favorite eyeshadows. I love that this one is a chromatic color with shifting colors... I believe it was brown and green but I have been out of it for a long time now
Kristin B.
Fox Lake, IL
This is by far my favorite shadow, it is the perfect nude color. After trying many different brands, I'm so happy
I found this! It stays on all day even when I rub my eye .
Stephanie C.
Dallas, TX
There's a certain shade of brown that goes on great and makes my eyes pop very little is needed pigmentation is great and some have shimmer for the night time works great
Raquel
This brands eyeshadow me are very pigmented and have great color lasting properties if you prime your eyes. A great primer is too faced stay don't stray eyeshodow primer.
Keri H.
Amarillo, TX
At first I thought this was going to be a very dull color or almost a transparen't type of eye shadow. When I put it on the color was vibrant and very clear that I was wearing eye shadow. I wish I could afford more of their make up.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you