Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Chandra V.
Castaic, CA
I really like Too Faced eyeshadows. They are soft and blend well with really good pigment. They are priced comparably to other higher end shadows. I highly recommend any of their eyeshadows and their palettes.
Maria C.
Memphis, TN
the pigment is outstanding, It never creases with or without an eye primer. I do however wish there were more colors. the ones i use make my brown eyes pop. Its also at a great price for a single eyeshadow
Brittney A.
Nebraska
Looking for a perfect natural crease color? look no further! This color is absolutely Beautiful! The texture of this product is so velvety and smooth. Th is product is so easy to blend out it ends up saving you those extra minutes we could all use. I'd 110% recommend this product to anyone:)
Safa w.
Jackson Hts, NY
Too faced eye shadows are my favorite. This specific single eye shadow in dirt is such an universal shade. I use it all over my lid or use different shades with it. Goes with any other shade beautifully
Jan '.
Waukegan, IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Rachel F.
Novato, CA
This Too Faced Eye Shadow Single goes on your lid exactly like you see it in the palette! It has lots of pigment with little fallout, and thats way more to say than many other brands. If you want a good eye shadow use Too Face
samantha u.
Grandview, WA
I always use a primer to help hold loose, and pressed shadows but I'll always choose a shadow that won't have fallout without the primer. This fallout is insane and not long lasting without primer.
Marshayla T.
Desoto, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE Too Faced products. Especially their eyeshadow the pigment is strong and shows on darker toned skin. Doesn't get all over the place and come off easily like cheaper eyeshadow so.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
The shadow singles are good quality, relatively inexpensive, and generally apply and wear well. It's also nice to see a brand offer single shadows as many don't these days!
Brittany M.
I love eye shadow and I want to become a cosmetologist so I experiment frequently with different types and brands of eyeshadow and I must say that Too Faced is a very good brand of makeup.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you

back