Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Madeline S.
Love, Love, Love!!! Everybody loves some glitter and this is just the right amount. It's smooth and and stays put. I don't like too many eyeshadows, but this is amazing.
Amanda M.
Mess in a Dress is one of THE best burgundy/red eyeshadow shades ever! Applies smoothly and blends out easily. Use their Shadow Insurance underneath to ensure longevity and wear throughout the day. Super cute packaging too!!
Krista R.
This eyeshadow is by far my favorite. I love everything about it, from the easy application, to the long lasting look. It makes me go from makeup addict. To professional makeup artist. Always leaves a beautiul exotic look.
Madison P.
I really enjoyed these eyeshadows. They're creamy and pigmented. They could be a little bit more finely ground and have a bit more binder in them. I found they can sometimes be a bit chalky. Otherwise great eyeshadows.
Daniella G.
This color is awesome but it just didn't personally look good on me. I am tan but have a weird undertone to my skin and most colors don't look well on my face. This personally made me sad because it had to move on to its current owner which is my mother. She has a pink undertone so this color looked good on her
Jessie L.
Columbus, OH
I love the shadows. They have tons of pigment and are great colors. There is a varity of great colors. They come on your face very good and stay on very well. They do smudge or come off or crease
Maholy M.
Fresno
Honestly I would keep on buying this single shade is very pigmented when I start my makeup it actually stay 24/7 no cracks no nothing I kind of like it I would keep on buying this product
Erika G.
Oceanside, CA
Very pigmented, but the fallout from this eyeshadow will get all over your face. I recommend doing your eye makeup before your face or else it'll be a complete disaster, unless you're going for that raccoon look.
Meghan H.
San Luis Obispo, CA
These shadows are the best. They blend so well. They are buttery. The pallets are so nice! The chocolate bar is the best. If you are looking for a higher end brand to buy something from this is the one to get.
Chandra V.
Castaic, CA
I really like Too Faced eyeshadows. They are soft and blend well with really good pigment. They are priced comparably to other higher end shadows. I highly recommend any of their eyeshadows and their palettes.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you

back