Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Alexis S.
Single shadows are the best I love adding to my personalized palettes and I buy from all over! This one in particular is one of my fav affordable and the color pay off is amazing! I highly recommend to add to your collection of single eye shadows!
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas, NV
Too faced single eyeshadow are great, pretty pigmented. They have a lot of different shades from matte to shimmery colours. In my opinion they are a little pricey for a single eyeshadow , but the quality is good
Deanna R.
Portsmouth, OH
I love how this shadow changes color with the light! I resent that shades of brown look best on me and with this shadow I can play it safe but wear green/gold at the same time!
Jamie S.
Love love love this eye shadow! It just makes the eyes pop! The packaging is great it's in a small little container that can be taken anywhere! I use this product about 3 or 4 times a week! Depending on my work! I would highly recommend!
Meg G.
Love Too Faced shadows and they have a lot of great shades but the one downside is that they don't stay in very long in my opinion. I've tried them with eyelid primer as well and it didn't seem to help much either. Pretty shades though
Elizabeth Z.
Doral, FL
Good eyeshadow, pigmented, I would totally recommend it. Suits brown eye very well and makes your eye color pop. I tend to use this product very often. This eyeshadow could be more pigmented for the price that it has, but I would purchase it and recommend it.
Lisa-Marie P.
Kearny, NJ
This product was pretty pigmented and offered a variety of shades. I would have preferred more of a pigment for TOO Faced but its was not bad for the overall product. For the price and rather buy MAC witch I know is super pigmented.
Maylin C.
Hialeah, FL
Too faced eyeshadows are hands down a favorite of mine. They're pigmented, creamy and long lasting. Mess in a dress is no exception! Quickly becoming one of my favorite colors of all time! Definitely pick up if you're on the fence!
Genesis Z.
Oxnard, CA
Unless used with an eye primer, this eyeshadow does not have much pigment. Applying without eye primer results in using a crease brush quite a bit to get the color desired.
Jess F.
Harwich, MA
I love these eye shadows. I usually get a palette but I can't help but purchase one of these every time I go to Sephora. They're good quality and there's a great variety of colors to choose from
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you