Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
michele m.
Patchogue, NY
I like to purchase the Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Eye Shadow. It comes in a variety of colors and I tone it down a bit with a lighter color. Put it on early in the morning and is still on when I get home late at night. Definitely would buy again.
meg c.
Key West, FL
I love this product. I use it in my smokey eye daily. The pigment is not over powering with the glitter. The packaging is cute. The price is good for the product and they do last pretty long. I have had mine for over 7 months. I definitely recommend.
Andrea F.
Love this color. Very effective in getting my eye look down. Good value nit pricey. Definitely a keeper and go to eyeshadow for sure works well with my brown eyes bought it at Sephora.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Love this eyeshadow, has a pretty nude color, but with definition and some sparkle. stays on a good time and goes perfect with with a natural pallet. would recommend
Nicole S.
Too Faced is one of my favorite brands for eyeshadow. Great pigment, little fallout, blends smooth and if paired with a primer can last a very long time. For me personally it's stayed on a good 18-20 hours. This color is beautiful on all skin tones!
Rhea D.
I love the Color pay off in these products. They blend well on the eyelid even if you're not wearing an eye primer. They are easy to carry around in your purse because of their size.
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
Love the too faced eyeshadows. Go on smoothly and last all day without creasing. They are a little pricey, but last forever. I purchase these at ulta or sephora. I've been slowly building up my collection and would definitely be purchasing more.
Stacey D.
Sylmar, CA
Nice product. Not as good as MAC and others I have tried but it is a good product. Color stays on and doesn't smudge or clump up. I like Too Faced but it isn't my number one choice
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas , NV
Too faced single eyeshadow are great, pretty pigmented. They have a lot of different shades from matte to shimmery colours. In my opinion they are a little pricey for a single eyeshadow , but the quality is good
Samantha L.
Too Faced is one of my favorite brands when it comes to eyeshadow. Their products are always consisted in pigment and feel. The amber asteroid eyeshadow is perfect for someone who does a smokey eye daily!
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you