Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
lucy m.
Too face has a variety of eyeshadows and eyeshadow palettes. Their packaging is so cute! You can't buy a too faced product and not display it haha. I use too face all of the time. They're great. I would totally recommend these products to my friends and family!
Anna G.
Too faced products are one of my favorites. Yes they have a high price point but with the single eye shadow they last forever. My sensitive skin has never had any reactions to these products.
Melody B.
Lewiston, ME
I enjoyed using this eye shadow. I like how it makes my eyes look when using it. I bought it at Ulta. It is very pretty and long lasting. I will buy this again. It was in nice packaging. I will definitely buy this again! I would recommend this to my friends.
Lindsay N.
Saint Paul, MN
These shadows are just okay for me. They're not terrible, but don't perform as well as say the wet n wild shadows. For the price, I would think there would be a more pigmented product that blends out easier. Not the worst eyeshadow, but could be less chalky.
Molly C.
Alpharetta, GA
Too faced eye shadows are so richly pigmented without much fallout. I personally love this color because of how good it looks on blue and green eyes. I do not find much or any error with this product since it is so easy to work with. It is like literal butter!
.. ..
Utica, MI
I love this brand! I love their eyeshadows, the singles and the palettes. They go on perfectly, and there is no need to layer too much on, it lasts for a while but I would recommend using an eye primer beforehand. I will continue to purchase their products.
Nre P.
Gilroy, CA
I love Too faced eyeshadows. They are very nice quality with minimal fall out. They are smooth in consistency and are very blendable. Too faced eyeshadows also have very good pigmentation. All this said if used with a proper wye proliferation before applying.
Sherrine P.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely love too faced shadows. Rather its a single or a palette. Their shadows always have great pigmentation and color pay off. Blonde Ambition is like a gorgeous cool tone champagne color. Its nice by its self but even better with a base underneath it.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Just bought this star dust pallet for my brides during wedding season and it's so versatile. I adore playing with the different shades and blending them. It's an incredible staple in my makeup artist kit.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
Really love this one I like that it comes in a single shade so you don't have to crowd your whole counter with a palette that you only use like one color from. Great color payoff too.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you