Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it ...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Hailey T.
Ocala, FL
Too Faced is one of my favorite brands from high end and they have decent shadows. I prefer their single shadows over the shadows in the little tin palettes because I feel that those can be patch and not very pigmented. But these are good shadows. They are buttery with little fall out.
Hallee B.
Wickliffe, OH
The color pay off is spectacular and it stays in without creasing all day. I have no fallout issues and I get complimented on my eye makeup whenever I wear it. It's super easy to blend out and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all. The color is gorgeous and silky smooth.
Susan K.
Westlake, OH
I adore all Too Faced shadows. My first love was the palettes but when I hit pan on my most adored colors I immediately looked to the website to replenish. These are so creamy, so blendable. Easy to work worth and great quality. A must for a make up lover!
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've tried this shadow and I really liked it. I have brown eyes and I think it just looks so pretty for fall. It is long lasting and not too pricey. I will buy again for sure
Kathy B.
Evergreen, CO
What can I say - the packaging is adorable. These eyeshadows are pigmented, easy to blend and creamy. The colors are all very wearable and the color selection is great. There is a little bit of fall out with the glitter shades, but nothing that bad. Definitely a staple!
Amber T.
Honestly the best eye shadow I have been using, hands down! It's cute and fun and of course shines! It's very good price wise! And I defiantly tell my friends all about it!
Melissa L.
San Francisco, CA
I love all Too Faced eye shadows! I have multiple eye shadow kits from them. This color especially is a nice neutral. I bought it from Sephora. My eye color is blue and it really accentuates them.
Jenna K.
Teaticket, MA
I use an eyeshadow almost daily I have so many in my collection but this one is my favorite it's great for your crease and defining your eye shape as well as under the lower lash line it's amazing
Veronica A.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Two faced is my favorite powdered eye shadow brand to use. I usually will purchase their pallets but sometimes I will get their Individuals as well. This color is diverse one that works great on about any tone of skin and any color of hair with any color of eye! A must!
Emma S.
Freeport, FL
Too Faced eyeshadows are amazing, I'm in love with their palettes! Their single shadows don't disappoint either, they're great to use and so blendable! Too Faced is a more expensive brand, but I'll let it slide because the quality of the eyeshadows are so good.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you