Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Kathy B.
Evergreen, CO
What can I say - the packaging is adorable. These eyeshadows are pigmented, easy to blend and creamy. The colors are all very wearable and the color selection is great. There is a little bit of fall out with the glitter shades, but nothing that bad. Definitely a staple!
Melissa L.
San Francisco, CA
I love all Too Faced eye shadows! I have multiple eye shadow kits from them. This color especially is a nice neutral. I bought it from Sephora. My eye color is blue and it really accentuates them.
Amber T.
Honestly the best eye shadow I have been using, hands down! It's cute and fun and of course shines! It's very good price wise! And I defiantly tell my friends all about it!
Jenna K.
Teaticket, MA
I use an eyeshadow almost daily I have so many in my collection but this one is my favorite it's great for your crease and defining your eye shape as well as under the lower lash line it's amazing
Veronica A.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Two faced is my favorite powdered eye shadow brand to use. I usually will purchase their pallets but sometimes I will get their Individuals as well. This color is diverse one that works great on about any tone of skin and any color of hair with any color of eye! A must!
Emma S.
Freeport, FL
Too Faced eyeshadows are amazing, I'm in love with their palettes! Their single shadows don't disappoint either, they're great to use and so blendable! Too Faced is a more expensive brand, but I'll let it slide because the quality of the eyeshadows are so good.
lucy m.
Too face has a variety of eyeshadows and eyeshadow palettes. Their packaging is so cute! You can't buy a too faced product and not display it haha. I use too face all of the time. They're great. I would totally recommend these products to my friends and family!
Katrina G.
Patchogue, NY
Too faced is a great beand, the colors are very easy to apply they have great pigment and they don't leave your fave looking like a barbie. The colors are amazing and they aren't harsh at all.
Anna G.
Too faced products are one of my favorites. Yes they have a high price point but with the single eye shadow they last forever. My sensitive skin has never had any reactions to these products.
Nre P.
Gilroy, CA
I love Too faced eyeshadows. They are very nice quality with minimal fall out. They are smooth in consistency and are very blendable. Too faced eyeshadows also have very good pigmentation. All this said if used with a proper wye proliferation before applying.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?

Amazon