Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Nicole H.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Jessenia P.Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Stacey A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Single Eye Shadows. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each shadow has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Long-wearing, crease-resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection includes reformulated shades, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigmen...1 Answers
  • I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good b...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it and how much do they run for. 5 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Single Eye Shadow
  • "This shadow is perfect for anyone who wants a bold color that lasts long. This shadow has pigment that gives a bold color and lasts a long time. It makes a simple look glam and I can't stop talking about the AMAZING color in the shadow" in 38 reviews
Emily D.
Too Faced Shadows are I the brand of shadows that I really enjoy. They are not always quite as pigmented as other brands I’ve tried, but you can definitely build up the color to what you desire. I would recommend these shadows.
Ayianna L.
Fresno, CA
This is a nice brow, like the perfect shade of brown and it looks really good on brown eyes. I would buy this again! It’s really convenient to have a little eyeshadow in your purse.
Kaelyn F.
Reading, PA
Nice eyeshadow, blends easy and I love the color it matches perfectly with my eyes and I can tone it down a bit with a shimmer if I don’t want it to be extra dark!
Samantha C.
I absolutely love this color! I got it at my local sephora and it is super pigmented! It doesn't have much fallout and is very easy to use. It seems to be pretty long lasting if I use a primer and is just a beautiful color
Ashta J.
I love too faced eyeshadow. It is very pigmented and long lasting. It is worth everything you pay for. And it take a while to hit pan. It's one of my go to eyeshadow brands.
Jazmine K.
I have 4 colors and surprisingly, I like all 4. My favorite is Sexpresso & Peach Fuzz, followed by Erotica & Silk Teddy, Shamrock Chic, & then Totally Toasted. Sexpresso is an amazing dark brown matte shade. Peach Fuzz is an unusual light matte peach with delicate gold shimmer. Silk Teddy is a smooth light peach shimmer (a bit reminiscent of MAC Jest) and Erotica is a nice shimmery brown. The thing I like the most about these duos is that they do coordinate well and they're very flattering. Most will be perfect everyday eye shadows. I think the pigmentation is better in the newer shades than in the older ones. I would definitely buy Sexpresso & Peach Fuzz again, and I would probably buy Erotica & Silk Teddy again.
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
I give this 5 stars!!!! I love beautiful rich colors with a lot of pigment, almost no fall out and it goes on and blends like a dream. You can do so many amazing looks with this eyeshadow. So if you're one of those people that like a pop of color or you just want to use it as a nice color in your outer v then this is the shade for you!!! It's so perfect will be ordering more very soon because I've used almost all of mine already. And I've gotten so many compliments about this color.
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
This is nice eyeshadow and it works similar to other brands that I have tried. Powder picks up nicely and there is not much fall out from the brush. I use Sigma brushes to apply this and have no issues with patchiness or streaks. If a palette that I like comes out I will purchase more Too Faced shadows but I have to many single shadows to buy more of them. There is no really amazing colors that I find to be unique to this brand.
Kaitlan A.
I used to only use a specific shade from too faded (in this packaging) that I can't remember but I loved it. They don't make it anymore which is sad. This lasted all day on the eyes! I needed a primer (having Oily eyelids) but it seriously didn't budge for over 10 hours! Amazing!
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to loooove this eye shadow. I forget what shade I used to use- they discontinued it, but it was so great for every day use. It was very easy to apply with a normal eye shadow brush and was very pigmented and easy to blend. I was really heartbroken they discontinued my shade.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Are these worth it and how much do they run for.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is that shadow is it worth it?
helen b.
Is this eye shadow a powder or a cream type?
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never tried too faced brand of anything is. Is it a good brand and is it worth the price?
Is this eye shadow natural like do it have a natural look on you