BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Duo Eye Shadows just in time for Summer 2006. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each dynamic duo has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Too Faced Eye Shadow Duos cast a glamorous, sparkling starlet shade - Highlighter for accentuating, adding all-over shimmer and for creating a brightening effect in the corner of the eye, with the perfectly matched, rich and powerful co-star - Crease & Shadow color. Long-wearing, crease resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo Collection includes 12 best-selling, reformulated shades in addition to six brand-new, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluninum Powder (CI 77000), Polyethylene Terephtalate

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Hola quisiera saber si no me podrian mandar una muestra p...1 Answers
  • I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the...1 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo
  • "The Too Faced shadow duos are some of my favorites. They are super soft which makes them so easy to blend. Very pigmented and long lasting. Great color variety. " in 51 reviews
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I was not a fan of this product. It Is made very well I just didn't like the colors on me. I have blue eyes and used this maybe twice. It is very easy to apply with a blending eyeshadow brush. I recommend this to many people it just wasn't for me
Kristin B.
Swansboro, NC
The pink is a little too pink. I like it though. I have the Too Sxy palet it's my favorite it came with eyeliner and primer for eyeshadow which works great. The pinks in that palet are amazing. Love it. I love the cream in boy toy and I mix the pink to tone it down and it looks pretty.
Rebekah M.
Huffman
I trust Too-Faced product due to the great quality of the products. This was my first time using Too-Faced eyeshadow and I have only used it a few times. The eye-shadow lasted all day without me having to touch up throughout the day. I will continue to purchase Too-Faced pruducts.
Jamie G.
Ada, OH
Too Faced eye shadow is so easy to blend with! I adore almost all of the colors in every pallet I have ever bought! The sparkling shadows are great for nights clubbing and the neutrals are just beautiful for everything else! I don't go a day without using my Too Faced eye shadow!
Samantha R.
This palette is perfect! Not only does it smell like cocoa powder but the colors blend so seamlessly! It has a nice mix of shimmer and mattes but does favor the shimmery shadows. I love neutrals and this palette is the right mix for me with some pops of color to play with. Not to mention the packaging is adorable and so so cute!
Kristie G.
This duo is my favorite of the single shadow compacts i own. I have two of these from too faced but this one is my favorite by far. The colors are so pretty and pigmented and soft to the touch. They aren't glittery or overly shimmery. It's just so pretty! Normally the brand can be a bit expensive, but they are a high end makeup line. I was lucky enough to find these on clearance.
Emily P.
S Setauket, NY
One of my favorite duos ever! I've tried MANY eyeshadow and almost every pallet there is and i have to say honestly this is one of my favorites. The pigement and consistsy is great and it fivds my such a bold look! I wear this look at night and it does with almost every night time party outfit i own! Highly recommend this for someone who wants to go a bit bolder for the night.
Tracy R.
Rome, NY
Too Faced always has colors that pop. The shadow due always blends perfectly together to make a bold eye statement, and the concentration of color assures that it's in use for a long time. The shades are flattering on a variety of skin shades, and I'm a regular consumer.
Tiffany D.
San Pablo, CA
This product was okay for me. I got it as a gift. The cocoa shade is definitely up my alley and the pigmentation is very subtle, but I'd prefer that because it is build-able. The pink shade was a miss for me and it isn't something I'd choose to go with this eyeshadow duo.
Katelynn P.
Rockford , MN
These two colors are great for a simple work day smokey eye. I love that they blend so well together. My favorite thing is they have really minimal fall out so you don't have to worry about getting it everywhere. I continually buy this product because I know it is the best.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
Does it go on smoothly and dose it creases?
cecelia c.
Denver, CO
How many different varity of colors are there in the too faced colection?
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Where can you buy this at?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?
Jawaher A.
Tulsa, OK
I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the chocolate bar?