BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Duo Eye Shadows just in time for Summer 2006. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each dynamic duo has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Too Faced Eye Shadow Duos cast a glamorous, sparkling starlet shade - Highlighter for accentuating, adding all-over shimmer and for creating a brightening effect in the corner of the eye, with the perfectly matched, rich and powerful co-star - Crease & Shadow color. Long-wearing, crease resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo Collection includes 12 best-selling, reformulated shades in addition to six brand-new, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluninum Powder (CI 77000), Polyethylene Terephtalate

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Hola quisiera saber si no me podrian mandar una muestra p...1 Answers
  • I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the...1 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo
  • "The Too Faced shadow duos are some of my favorites. They are super soft which makes them so easy to blend. Very pigmented and long lasting. Great color variety. " in 51 reviews
Briana M.
Antelope, CA
This is a great shadow. It gives a dramatic smokey eye. You can use both Colors for different uses ! The packaging is cute but mine broke a month after having it. Dropping it bugged me because it was a few inches off of the ground, but I'd like to be given a little leeway for that.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Wearing steal magnolias You will surely get great compliments. I bought this duo at my local sephora. I get great compliments wearing this duo. This duo goes on creamy and natural looking. Without all the dust and excess dust on my cheeks. I hardly need to wear a primer with it.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
Love Too Faced eyeshadow products. I have many, many shadow sets from this company and love all of them. The color lasts all day and they have so many colors to chose from. You cannot go wrong with Too Faced. If you are on the hunt for some new eyeshadows, definitely try this out!
Leigh R.
I remember using these a loooong time ago and being neither impressed nor disappointed. I liked the color parings and the fact that some are a bit out of the box (a bit like the way NARS pairs up shadows) but the payoff wasn't great even with a primer underneath. Too Faced shadow palettes are definitely a better investment.
Luisa B.
I love this product!! Both of these eyeshadows are very pigmented, and they will last! I constantly use this product because it's very casual, and the color selection is beautiful together. I 11/10 recommend this product to beginners starting makeup because this eyeshadow duo is very easy to apply, and work with!
Rande w.
This is a really pretty duo that you can use together or on their own. Sexpresso is a deep chocolatey brown and peach fuzz is a light peachy nude. They are both featured in too faced eyeshadow palettes so this is great if you want them without buying the whole palette.
Allyssa M.
Bay City, TX
I love the fact that the colors are already paired perfectly, so it makes getting ready that much easier. Eyeshadow can be so hit-and-miss when it comes to finding a good brand that will last all day without sweating off, and Too Faced consistently delivers. This is probably one of my favorite eyeshadows to use.
Salina C.
I love these little eye shadow duos and there color picks that they put together.There very long lasting easy to blend and not chocke like allot of other eye shadows. I love to travel with them their small and don't have to bring my big pallets along for the trip.
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
Again I indulged in Too Faced and again I was glad that I did. There isn't anything I can say about Too Faced shadows that I haven't already said before. Beautiful pigment, long lasting color, why don't you have your own yet? Becuase you're reading this review lol
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This shadow is great on its own but even better with the too faced primer. The only brand I'd say has better shadow that I have tried is urban decay. The color blends easily and has great pigment. It's a reasonable price for as much as you get and I would totally recommend this to anyone wanting great shadow!
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
Does it go on smoothly and dose it creases?
cecelia c.
Denver, CO
How many different varity of colors are there in the too faced colection?
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Where can you buy this at?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?
Jawaher A.
Tulsa, OK
I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the chocolate bar?