BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Duo Eye Shadows just in time for Summer 2006. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each dynamic duo has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Too Faced Eye Shadow Duos cast a glamorous, sparkling starlet shade - Highlighter for accentuating, adding all-over shimmer and for creating a brightening effect in the corner of the eye, with the perfectly matched, rich and powerful co-star - Crease & Shadow color. Long-wearing, crease resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo Collection includes 12 best-selling, reformulated shades in addition to six brand-new, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluninum Powder (CI 77000), Polyethylene Terephtalate

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Hola quisiera saber si no me podrian mandar una muestra p...1 Answers
  • I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the...1 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo
  • "The Too Faced shadow duos are some of my favorites. They are super soft which makes them so easy to blend. Very pigmented and long lasting. Great color variety. " in 51 reviews
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love this Too Faced eyeshadow duo. It comes in a variety of shade duos and is very versatile. It is a bit pricey because Too Faced is a high end cosmetic brand but the powder has alot of staying power and the colors in the palatte always compliment each other. I would recommend this for those who love eyeshadow
Jayme R.
Not as pigmented as other Too Faced shadows. I found that this was a bit patchy if it was not used with primer and did not last very long - maybe three hours max before it started to fade. I'm not sure if it was a bad batch, but I would not suggest it. I would much rather use the Too Face Chocolate Bar palette.
Ronni K.
Las Vegas , NV
I love Too Faced eyeshadows! Lots of pigment and not a lot of fallout. This duo is great for more subdued day/work looks. I have oily skin, so I have to use eyeshadow primer.(Too Faced Shadow Insurance is great, too!) I have no idea how they perform without primer, but I can tell you that with primer they last for 12 hours easy! In my opinion, it's worth the money!
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Loved the colors in the pan, even swatched well on my arm, but when I tried in on my eyes it was horrible. I'm hoping this was just part of a bad batch because none of my other Too Faced shadows are like this. It felt chalky and had tons of fallout as I was applying it. I returned it and got my money back.
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE these duos! The green is a sharp acid tone which is really pretty and very pigmented - I was a little disappointed by the pinkish shade though, as it's not as pigmented and barely shows up on my skin, but I guess it would be good for blending or as a highlighter maybe as there is a little sheen to it.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
This is a really cute, chocolate mint reminisque duo. These are shimmer / frost shades of light minty green and brown. They apply sheer at first but can be built up for more opacity. Use a light hand when picking up powder and tap the excess. Wear over primer! I know that almost goes without saying but some people still think a primer isn't necessary.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
This is a beautiful color combo! Best worn over primer or / and a white base. Too Faced powders are usually soft and crumbly, so use a light hand when dipping the brush and tap the excess. Some metallic gold or silver would compliment this so nicely! (A spot of shadow in the inner corner, or a liner.) Timeless color for spring and summer.
Niko J.
Stockton, CA
I've been dying to find a perfect green color for my eyeshadow. This hit the spot! I have pale skin so a lot of greens tend to make me look a little sick and tired. But this one brightens my eyes and the pigment is incredible. On top of that, it is so easy to blend! The only thing I don't like is it has some fallout. But definitely worth it.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
This is by far my favorite eye shadow. I love the color combos and it stays on my eyes for long periods of time.

It was a little pricey, but in my opinion it is very worth the price. I have used other shadows in the past but this one seems to stand the test of time. I highly recommend this.
Elizabeth F.
Canovanas, PR
This product is amazing because each eye shadow this line have wonder full pigment for any color.just any one layer in your eye is all your needed for pigment.this product have beautiful color you can imagine but the best this product is your durability his durabily all day in your eye.and don't cause allergy in your eye.is the best
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
Does it go on smoothly and dose it creases?
cecelia c.
Denver, CO
How many different varity of colors are there in the too faced colection?
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Where can you buy this at?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?
Jawaher A.
Tulsa, OK
I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the chocolate bar?