BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Duo Eye Shadows just in time for Summer 2006. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each dynamic duo has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Too Faced Eye Shadow Duos cast a glamorous, sparkling starlet shade - Highlighter for accentuating, adding all-over shimmer and for creating a brightening effect in the corner of the eye, with the perfectly matched, rich and powerful co-star - Crease & Shadow color. Long-wearing, crease resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo Collection includes 12 best-selling, reformulated shades in addition to six brand-new, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluninum Powder (CI 77000), Polyethylene Terephtalate

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Hola quisiera saber si no me podrian mandar una muestra p...1 Answers
  • I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the...1 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo
  • "The Too Faced shadow duos are some of my favorites. They are super soft which makes them so easy to blend. Very pigmented and long lasting. Great color variety. " in 51 reviews
Molly L.
Tiro, OH
I loved this product, it is long lasting eyeshadow! The only thing I wish was different was the colors on the pallet, other thank that I would totally recommend to people who love bold eyeshadow.
Jessica S.
albany, or
This is now my go to eyeshadow that I use everyday. I use their chocolate bar palette and it's he best thing I've ever put on my eyes! Not only do they not do animal testing BUT it's all made from cocoa powder. So my eye makeup always looks on point and it makes me smell super yummy too! I haven't ventured into their more colorful eyeshadows yet but I love their neutrals and Browns and how well they all blend.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Too Faced eyeshadows are good... they are really good. (wow, that was eloquent of me.) What I'm trying to say is that in most cases, the Too Faced brand is known for the quality of their eyeshadows. With this being said, the duo eye shadow line while of good quality is not of the best value compared to the Too Faced palettes. I personally would recommend someone to buy a Too Faced palette over a duo eye shadow eyeshadow simply due to the value of the product.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
I got this for Christmas and I love it along with Too Faced makeup been using Too Faced makeup for several years now plus I love their color pallettes thats how you get more bang for buck plus it makes you try colors that you wouldnt think to use before. I love the shimmer it gives and how long it last sometimes I can fall asleep with it on and wake up next day and not have to do any touch ups thats how well it works. Its worth every penny and my number one choice in makeup
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Just ok.I usually love Too Faced shadow,but I only have their palette shadows to compare this to.I love their shadow palettes-some of my favorites,especially the matte formula. But I was a little disappointed with this one.I got it as a gift,so I didn't buy it,but it isn't nearly as smooth or as pigmented as the shadows found in their palettes,honestly.I like the shades, but the formula is lacking.
Sonia K.
Porter, TX
I like using the eyeshadow duos because I can throw it in my purse and get ready on the go. They are very usueful when I'm running late and need to look put together.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
It's an awesome product and great for the middle of a smokey eye. I have hazel eyes and it makes them pop paired with purple. I will recommend this to all the women I know! Its very rare that I find an eyeshadow to be wonderful or ourstanding but this was awesome. Thank you for an amazing product, I will continue to be a faithful customer!
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
These colors are so pretty and really complement my blue eyes. I like to go for an olive smoky eye, so that green is perfect for it. This has so-so pigment, but it's buildable so you can get to your desired intensity. It's a little expensive, but not terrible. Worth a shot if you see a color scheme that you really like.
Alesia J.
Dallas , TX
I love Too Faced products. Their eye shadow duo is the perfect compliment for the eyes. The product lasts forever, it has a great balance of pigments and they are great quality. I love how easy they are to use and you can remove it with eye makeup remover. It will stay in place all day and come off with a towelette at night.
Gigi S.
Too Faced's Duo Eyeshadow collection is great and George and Weezie are some of my favorites. Too Faced is a little pricey but the pigmentation is great, the shadows are true to color, and with primer they stay on all day without creasing. I would absolutely recommend this product to someone looking for great eyeshadows.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
Does it go on smoothly and dose it creases?
cecelia c.
Denver, CO
How many different varity of colors are there in the too faced colection?
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Where can you buy this at?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?
Jawaher A.
Tulsa, OK
I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the chocolate bar?