BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Duo Eye Shadows just in time for Summer 2006. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each dynamic duo has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Too Faced Eye Shadow Duos cast a glamorous, sparkling starlet shade - Highlighter for accentuating, adding all-over shimmer and for creating a brightening effect in the corner of the eye, with the perfectly matched, rich and powerful co-star - Crease & Shadow color. Long-wearing, crease resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo Collection includes 12 best-selling, reformulated shades in addition to six brand-new, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluninum Powder (CI 77000), Polyethylene Terephtalate

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Hola quisiera saber si no me podrian mandar una muestra p...1 Answers
  • I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the...1 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo
  • "The Too Faced shadow duos are some of my favorites. They are super soft which makes them so easy to blend. Very pigmented and long lasting. Great color variety. " in 51 reviews
Melissa J.
MILFORD, DE
Want the perfect smoky eye? This is for you. Use a touch of shadow primer (also Too Faced) & this will stay all night. It's a little bit pricey, but it's also super pigmented so you don't need a ton. Great for layering for lighter or more artistic looks.
Cady D.
Plano, TX
Greatness!! The color duos are ON POINT!! Knowing the colors go together and having both great colors in one compact is glorious. I absolutely love this product and have purchased it multiple times in different shades. Great way to try new colors!!
Samantha M.
I love using these two together to create a beautiful smokey eye! These two pair amazingly and are very suiting in the fall. The brown and green tones make my brown eyes pop! I love the intense pigmentation and how the shadow blends out effortlessly!
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I had this duo a long time ago, and it was great! I ran through it because the consistency was great. Used with the Too Faced eyeshadow primer it was so long lasting and super pigmented. I would buy these again but I'm not sure if they are still made.
Kindred G.
Perfect blending! This brand is by far the best in the industry. The chic names, the unique packaging, the creamy texture of the product, the scents are either yummy or non existent. And the product lasts forever
Emmie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This duo is pretty on any skin color. I have brown eyes and think it matches really well with this and makes my eyes stand out. The two colors blend well together and are very long lasting! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is interested.
Stefanie H.
Used this and used this until it broke apart I to tiny crymbles, made a huge mess in my makeyp bag and I fortunately haven't repurchased it which is so heartbreaking because I fell in love with the smoothness and color pigment of these colors!!!
Gabrielle G.
Lynchburg, VA
I take these duo colors with me when I travel, it allows for more versatility with colors and eye looks (of course if you own more than one) the quality of the shadows are wonderful!! I love them so much! Plus there isn't a huge amount of fallout!
Ivy S.
Kansas
This color is perfect for a smokey eye! I love it so much for my green eyes! It is very long lasting! I can wear it all day and it not be gone! I would recommend buying this product and I would buy it again!
Callisa Z.
Two is better than one! This video is super fantastic and a considerably affordable price for this brand. I recommend it for a starter kit as well as people who have sensitive or easily acne prone skin.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
Does it go on smoothly and dose it creases?
cecelia c.
Denver, CO
How many different varity of colors are there in the too faced colection?
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Where can you buy this at?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?
Jawaher A.
Tulsa, OK
I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the chocolate bar?